HipstaPaks Arjan van der Horst - In Memory...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Arjan van der Horst

Courtesy of and by Eric Rozen on February 19, 2016

Arjan van der Horst was a talented hipstographer who, after having suffered a massive stroke, sadly left us at the beginning of February. He had a great eye for detail and loved street photography. He was born and lived in Amsterdam (Netherlands).

Hipstography published quite a few of Arjan’s pictures, among them a series of multi-exposures; and he also participated in the Hipstawalk organized by Hipstamatic Holland in Rotterdam. One of his pictures was nominated in the Monochrome Photography category, during the last Hipstography Awards.

Arjan-portrait.jpg

Arjan-banner.jpg

(Photo: Imge Ildem - Film: Arjan)

Today, Hipstamatic has decided to pay homage to Arjan van der Horst by releasing a new black-and-white film, called Arjan. It is now available; so don’t hesitate to send us your pictures and series. You can find more information about submissions on this page. Our heart-felt condolences go out to Arjan’s family and all those near and dear to him.

Please feel free to add your comments about Arjan and some photographs in his memory (taken with the new Arjan film of course!) to the thread below... :thumbs:

RIP Arjan, you are and will be missed by those who knew you and met you... :rog:

What a wonderful tribute..... :inlove: I will most definitely get this pak.

I never had the pleasure to meet Arjan, but so many did and the tributes to his personality and art are great.

RIP, Arjan. Love and light to his family.....

What an awesome and heartfelt tribute to a wonderfully talented photographer! Kudos to Hipstamatic for honoring him in such an appropriate fashion.

Thanks for moving that! I didn't see the original post at first - it was way down, on the third page of my feed. Must be a busy Mobi day! :)

Back
Top Bottom