At the gallery 2

Veevs

MobiLurver
SlowShutter Cam, Snapseed, Mextures, AltPhoto, DistressedFX
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375536950.942301.jpg

These slow shutter images are so surreal, fantastic!

I love this and your other slow shutter edits Veevs! You do them so beautifully. And I love the fantasy land feeling they give me. Seeing your amazing creations inspired to redownload the slow shutter app that I had for awhile, but deleted it bc I never used it. I've used it a couple times since with varying results but I have a lot more practicing to do before I get results I like enough to keep and edit. The ones I've taken I just deleted bc I didn't like the result. Still trying though...my goal being maybe getting something close to the amazing images you've taken! Might take me awhile :)

I love this and your other slow shutter edits Veevs! You do them so beautifully. And I love the fantasy land feeling they give me. Seeing your amazing creations inspired to redownload the slow shutter app that I had for awhile, but deleted it bc I never used it. I've used it a couple times since with varying results but I have a lot more practicing to do before I get results I like enough to keep and edit. The ones I've taken I just deleted bc I didn't like the result. Still trying though...my goal being maybe getting something close to the amazing images you've taken! Might take me awhile :)

Brandy, thank you, you are very kind. It took me quite a while to get to grips with SlowShutter Cam ( http://appshopper.com/photography/slow-shutter-cam - this is the one I use). I turn the AutoSave to off and have the settings on Light Trail, 1 and 1. The best shots for me are people either standing still (like in the gallery ones) and I slowly move the iphone as I take the photo, or people walking past and me walking at the same time. I don't always get it right lol, so have to take loads!

Brandy, thank you, you are very kind. It took me quite a while to get to grips with SlowShutter Cam ( http://appshopper.com/photography/slow-shutter-cam - this is the one I use). I turn the AutoSave to off and have the settings on Light Trail, 1 and 1. The best shots for me are people either standing still (like in the gallery ones) and I slowly move the iphone as I take the photo, or people walking past and me walking at the same time. I don't always get it right lol, so have to take loads!
Veevs Thank you so much for giving me this very helpful mini tutorial! I really appreciate it. I went and bought this same Slow Shutter and I plan on giving it a try tomorrow. Really excited to see how it works. Will share my results. And if I have questions hope you don't mind if I pick your brain? Thanks again! :)

Well I've been working with the Slow Shutter app...I tried the different setting to see what each one did, but now I have it set on the settings you gave me previously. Really like the app and the effects I'm getting, but it will take a lot of practice to get results I'm really happy with. Here's the only picture I've taken so far that I liked enough to save....it's my son & daughter riding tricycles. I added the edge light filter to it in the app Meta. Thanks again for sharing this info with me! I love trying and learning new photography methods!
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1375806839.714183.jpg

Veevs Thank you so much for giving me this very helpful mini tutorial! I really appreciate it. I went and bought this same Slow Shutter and I plan on giving it a try tomorrow. Really excited to see how it works. Will share my results. And if I have questions hope you don't mind if I pick your brain? Thanks again! :)

Of course I don't mind :D

Well I've been working with the Slow Shutter app...I tried the different setting to see what each one did, but now I have it set on the settings you gave me previously. Really like the app and the effects I'm getting, but it will take a lot of practice to get results I'm really happy with. Here's the only picture I've taken so far that I liked enough to save....it's my son & daughter riding tricycles. I added the edge light filter to it in the app Meta. Thanks again for sharing this info with me! I love trying and learning new photography methods!View attachment 41248

Wow that is cool! I really like the light trail effects on this one!

Thank you so much for helping me and for the compliment! I truly appreciate getting help from you, the "Slow Shutter Queen" without a doubt!!

I LOVE your slow shutter shots they are soooooo.....I can't think of the right word to do them justice, brilliant, wonderful, fantastic? All of the above and thanks for sharing your mini tute.
Thank you so much for helping me and for the compliment! I truly appreciate getting help from you, the "Slow Shutter Queen" without a doubt!!

You are both so lovely and making me blush! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Back
Top Bottom