Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
B&W Challenge Rules

The Rules are simple:
  1. All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.
  2. All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If we notice an image that has a hint of colour we'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or we can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.
  3. Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1 above).
  4. Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday of each week. Judging will take place on Sunday of each week, or soon thereafter.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

Last edited:
9DDFBC01-4060-42E3-B284-62D3E9EC13E9_1_105_c.jpeg

This picture tells a story. Taken with iPhone 14 Pro Max. Cropped and straightened in Snapped. Film and Lens combo in Hipstamatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 188855

This picture tells a story. Taken with iPhone 14 Pro Max. Cropped and straightened in Snapped. Film and Lens combo in Hipstamatic.

Hi Dwight, nice to see you again. And gorgeous BW - I love the triangulated lines of sight.

(I took the liberty of reposting your image in full size)

Edit: And will you please repost it in the current BW challenge here:
https://mobitog.com/threads/new-267-black-and-white-challenge…ends-jan-15.25017/
:D

Hi Dwight, nice to see you again. And gorgeous BW - I love the triangulated lines of sight.

https://mobitog.com/threads/new-267-black-and-white-challenge…ends-jan-15.25017/
I sure will. I need to spend more time learning this site. Appreciate it Jen! D-

Jen, would you mind doing a sanity check for me? I think I put it in the right spot. Unsure if it is full size or not. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom