Backlist Favorites

IMG_9284.jpeg

Final duet of tragic sea lion opera

From 2019. As is often the case (for me), this one didn't snap into focus until I was reviewing the day's photos and the title jumped out immediately. It still makes me laugh.

IMG_9319.jpeg

2014, iPhone 5s

What I love about this is that it looks so desolate, like weary explorers trudging back to their ship, when actually it's the main beach at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk with private yachts on the bay. A little later, in 2015, I did a monochrome distressed version of this titled "Snapshot from a lost expedition"

lostexpedition-jpg.60695

View attachment 199799

2014, iPhone 5s

What I love about this is that it looks so desolate, like weary explorers trudging back to their ship, when actually it's the main beach at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk with private yachts on the bay. A little later, in 2015, I did a monochrome distressed version of this titled "Snapshot from a lost expedition"

lostexpedition-jpg.60695
Very cool Ted. I can imagine them wearing space suits w/o their helmets …

guessing Image Blender to add the butterflies because I’ve used that app to layer for years. And shoot….what was that app that produced random glitchy stuff, that everyone was using for a long time? The name is on the tip of my tongue….
iPhone 3GS
Decim8 ? And to a lesser extent Glitche?

1/24/13 - 10 years ago :eek: My version of NYC street photography = shot from the drivers seat while stopped at a light. Also one of my first attempts using <another damn app I can’t remember the name of!!*> on an iPad. Never did use my iPad much for editing - I’ve always preferred my iPhone, despite the smaller screen.

*Star Starzee & zenjenny Jen I believe you use it a lot for your art/abstacts - it has an elegant user face but tricky to get the hang of (I never did). Not iColorama…. I keep thinking it begins with a C?

1706462738584.jpeg

1/24/13 - 10 years ago :eek: My version of NYC street photography = shot from the drivers seat while stopped at a light. Also one of my first attempts using <another damn app I can’t remember the name of!!*> on an iPad. Never did use my iPad much for editing - I’ve always preferred my iPhone, despite the smaller screen.

*Star Starzee & zenjenny Jen I believe you use it a lot for your art/abstacts - it has an elegant user face but tricky to get the hang of (I never did). Not iColorama…. I keep thinking it begins with a C?

View attachment 199853
Nice work, whatever you used.

View attachment 199853
Did the app make the frame?
juryjone Jerry? Filter looks maybe VSCO or Pixlr but both those apps are ‘select from these options’ . . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom