BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

JixiPix has many of its effects apps on sale for as low as 99 cents. Most of the apps are available for iOS and Android both, but from what I can see, only the iOS apps are on sale. (If any Android users know different, please jump in.)

The list of iOS apps is here -- you'll need to click through on each app to see the current price.

Also, if any of you Android folks know of app sales going on, please post them in this thread!
I picked up Hand Tint Pro. It was $2.99, not sure if that was a sale price, but it was one of the three I don’t own. :rolleyes:

I picked up Hand Tint Pro. It was $2.99, not sure if that was a sale price, but it was one of the three I don’t own. :rolleyes:
It was down from $4.99, I think. When I looked at their list of apps, I was suprised at how many of them I'd collected over the years. :D

I was surprised to see a few I didn’t know about.
After looking at the list, I was inspired to drag out some I'd forgotten about, like NIR Color:

NIRColor712251485.jpeg

As I now use my android phones both the Pixel Pro 8 and S22 Ultra, the apps I have on both are. Dramatic Black and White, Vintage Photo, Lumii Photo and ReLens Pro. Once I get my head round ReLens I will do a review of what I think.

As I now use my android phones both the Pixel Pro 8 and S22 Ultra, the apps I have on both are. Dramatic Black and White, Vintage Photo, Lumii Photo and ReLens Pro. Once I get my head round ReLens I will do a review of what I think.
Look forward to reading it, Dave.

After looking at the list, I was inspired to drag out some I'd forgotten about, like NIR Color:

View attachment 198947
They’re both striking, but this is fabulous. Love the lavender touches .
I’m so surprised I don’t have this (and a few other) JixiPix apps. There was a time when I just bought them, sight unseen, as they came out, ‘because JixiPix’.

They don't make those for iOS (unless it's just a different name). I'll be interested to find out what they do (and then maybe complain to the developer if it turns out to be something I want :lol: ).

They are both good, but at the moment the Relens is a cracker of an app. If you pay then you get many lenses plus cameras to change the pov, I have just got JixiPix Spektrel Art.

how'd you get the butterfly to escape the frame?
I did that by layering (in Leonardo, I think), before I took the result into Dramatic B&W. Pulled the butterfly from a different pic, put the wide frame around the main collage, and then dropped the butterfly on it at various sizes, rotations, and locations. I got the idea from art.pro.pics on Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom