BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Last edited:
DistressedFX is free today. You will most assuredly want a few of the add-on packs, and that can add up quickly.

“Well, That’s Just Wrong” uses DistressedFX on the Gieger composite for painterly texture. Woman contemplating frame is from PhotoFunia.

Distressed FX by We Are Here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/distressed-fx/id585702631?mt=8

6A691E70-BF6E-4930-9617-85649B6E8A71.jpeg

How much can you actually do without paying the high subscription price? I just deleted the app because I didn’t like their price structure.
I deleted it because of the pricing also. I never got good enough with it to do any of the cool things I’ve seen others do.

DistressedFX is free today. You will most assuredly want a few of the add-on packs, and that can add up quickly.

“Well, That’s Just Wrong” uses DistressedFX on the Gieger composite for painterly texture. Woman contemplating frame is from PhotoFunia.

Distressed FX by We Are Here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/distressed-fx/id585702631?mt=8

View attachment 112055
I haven’t found much use for Distressed FX as yet. I have fiddled with it a few times but it turned out not to be the direction I wanted to go, but I just bought the new Beyond Skies pack anyhow.

I haven’t found much use for Distressed FX as yet. I have fiddled with it a few times but it turned out not to be the direction I wanted to go, but I just bought the new Beyond Skies pack anyhow.
I hadn’t bought any overlay packs - just a few of the texture packs and the two tree packs - but that one looked interesting.

If you were looking for another camera app to try, Obscura 2 is free in many regions through the APPLE STORE APP (not the app store)
If you like it, why not support the developer by purchasing a filter pack or the in-app tip jar.
Noel
:lol: Who isn’t looking for another camera app to try???:D But I’m not sure what the Apple Store App is and I’m guessing that it might not be free in the UK. It looks interesting though. I might just purchase it anyway.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom