BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Going free. I downloaded it recently and have been meaning to try it out. Definitely worth a download.

Going free. I downloaded it recently and have been meaning to try it out. Definitely worth a download.
I went to download and found that I already had it. (Again!) :lmao:

Going Free...

Going Free...
I love ACDSee Pro.

Pros:

It has a 5 band light adjustment tool, so instead of just whites, highlights, shadows, and blacks, you get a 5th adjustment for mid-grays that I find very handy.

It has a good HSL adjustment tool for working with the hue, saturation, and lightness/brightness of 8 color bands in an image.

It has a brush tool that lets you selectively brush on any of its adjustments.

Cons:

It doesn't have an adjustment stack (as Snapseed does).

It doesn't have layers.

I frequently use ACDSee Pro for the color and light adjustments combined with Snapseed for its Tonal Contrast.

Going free:

ACDSee Pro for iOS is currently free.

The app hasn't been updated in 10 months, but it's still working fine for me on iOS/iPadOS 14.1 (the latest). It's a good all around photo editor with two standout features:

* You can selectively brush on any adjustment or combination of adjustments you make.

* It has a 5-band Lighting tool that allows you to adjust mid-grays along with the usual whites, highlights, shadows, and blacks. Ultralight is the only other app I know that offers this, and I use it quite a lot.

Downsides: It doesn't have any undo once you've committed your adjustments, and it doesn't have a stack of adjustments the way Snapseed does.

Sorry if repeating... if you own Halide, upgrade for free, mine updated right after downloading

Halide in AppStore

993BC580-EB19-46F2-ACE2-9CD176FC7CD3.jpeg

This app going free. Not sure how good it is put looks interesting!

Just downloaded it. The short video looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up

Yes, of course I’ve downloaded it too.:rolleyes:

SketchClub going free!

Gungetastic going free...

FotoDa is free today. An update has improved this app enormously. Although new features will still require an additional one-time charge, I recommend you go out and get this app immediately!

Back
Top Bottom