BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Apollo

Apollo adds light sources to Portrait images. It uses the 3D map that’s part of the image.

ADBEC910-96FE-454B-BC3A-F097F283C1A9.jpeg

KinoGlitch and KinoGlitch Pro for free

KinoGlitch and KinoGlitch Pro for free

This looks fun!

Proshot going for free:

Proshot going for free:

Free on Android too, good shout Ann. Although I'm not too sure manual cameras are the way to go these days, stock cameras are hard to beat in 2021.

Last edited:
Free on Android too, good shout Ann. Although I'm not too sure manual cameras are the way to go these days, stock cameras are hard to beat in 2021.
Agreed. The only time I tend you to use manual cameras these days is when I need to set a focus or maybe exposure. When I get birds on my window feeder, the native app just doesn’t focus in time and you can only lock exposure and not focus as far as I know and I find that a bit flaky.

Agreed. The only time I tend you to use manual cameras these days is when I need to set a focus or maybe exposure. When I get birds on my window feeder, the native app just doesn’t focus in time and you can only lock exposure and not focus as far as I know and I find that a bit flaky.
Not sure what mobile camera you use but you can lock focus and exposure with the iPhone native camera. Then there’s a slider to fine tune the exposure.

I totally agree with you John particularly with regards to the iPhone native camera

Not sure what mobile camera you use but you can lock focus and exposure with the iPhone native camera. Then there’s a slider to fine tune the exposure.
I need to use the camera burst at the same time on a remote and just find CameraPixels does it all much better. The focus lock on native just isn’t as good even though I am locking on the bar the birds will sit on.

Although I'm not too sure manual cameras are the way to go these days, stock cameras are hard to beat in 2021.
True, but there are still reasons. Separate focus and exposure lock reticules, for example. Manual focus because there are situations where the native cam app's tap-to-focus won't lock onto something small but instead insists on locking on to the background. No way in the native app to set the ISO low and keep it there -- it insists on prioritizing faster shutter speeds over lower ISO. The native app's new trigger for burst mode is inconvenient. There's more.

At the moment, I'm using Chromatica when I want manual controls. I was using ProCamera, but it was driving me crazy because it loses ISO and shutter speed settings any time I change lenses.

True, but there are still reasons. Separate focus and exposure lock reticules, for example. Manual focus because there are situations where the native cam app's tap-to-focus won't lock onto something small but instead insists on locking on to the background. No way in the native app to set the ISO low and keep it there -- it insists on prioritizing faster shutter speeds over lower ISO. The native app's new trigger for burst mode is inconvenient. There's more.

At the moment, I'm using Chromatica when I want manual controls. I was using ProCamera, but it was driving me crazy because it loses ISO and shutter speed settings any time I change lenses.
I think it's probably safe to say, that you take your photography slightly more seriously than me Ted :lol:

Going Free Portrait Painter by JixiPix

Going Free Portrait Painter by JixiPix

Off to the App Store...

Rumor is this is free today

Rumor is this is free today
I can’t see if it’s free because I already have it, but it’s definitely worth getting if it is free. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom