BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

This app showed up today as on sale:

KinoGlitch Pro by Katerina Alieksieienko
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/kinoglitch-pro/id1343010078?mt=8

50mb in size
5 star rating

App for creating "glitched" meshes from your images and videos.
Visit @kinoglitch on Instagram for examples!

- More than 180 grids
- Many presets and adjustments:
- Control the glitch intensity, grids divisions and the smoothness.
- Blend with other images.
- Set your own background
- Record the animation and apply effects to the resulting video.

Currently on sale for $1.99US (regular $2.99US) has been on sale before for as low as $0.99US I have not bought it yet but I am tempted :)

BED4B05D-E27F-4FCB-A1ED-B7C116C47D30.jpeg

D7C3581B-935F-401D-8C3C-3D25E2497F9A.jpeg

274587B5-9DFC-4A8C-9DFA-87C079AE4325.jpeg

This app showed up today as on sale:

KinoGlitch Pro by Katerina Alieksieienko
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/kinoglitch-pro/id1343010078?mt=8

50mb in size
5 star rating

App for creating "glitched" meshes from your images and videos.
Visit @kinoglitch on Instagram for examples!

- More than 180 grids
- Many presets and adjustments:
- Control the glitch intensity, grids divisions and the smoothness.
- Blend with other images.
- Set your own background
- Record the animation and apply effects to the resulting video.

Currently on sale for $1.99US (regular $2.99US) has been on sale before for as low as $0.99US I have not bought it yet but I am tempted :)

View attachment 115748

View attachment 115749

View attachment 115750
Thanks for this Larry. There’s something similar in iColorama, but not quite so extensive.

Thanks for this Larry. There’s something similar in iColorama, but not quite so extensive.
The reason it’s similar is because it’s from Teresita, the developer of iColorama. It’s an expansion of Form>Ray2. It has a WOW factor, but I find it difficult to get anything I can use from it.

JixiPix apps are on sale for Windows, Mac and iOS pro which is Impresso Pro, Pastello and Watercolor Studio
Each is currently $11.99 (regular price is $19.99
Still pricey but the cheapest I have seen so far

Thanks, Larry!

The links didn’t work for me for some reason, but I was able to so to the App Store and check a couple out.

Thou

ght I’ll have a go with this. Thanks. Wonder if I will like it. :)
Actually, I like this app a lot, Gouvy. Whereas the native camera makes you be a certain distance to use Portrait Mode, you can be closer or a little further away with this if you put Depth on so I use it when I want a different distance than Portrait Mode will give me in the native app.

Photo Eraser for iPhone by effectmatrix
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/photo-eraser-for-iphone/id646256209?mt=8

Free right now, regular price $1.99US
I prefer Touch-Retouch but I do have this app and it does a decent job.

This app showed up today

Reverse Movie FX - magic video by Michal Stachyra
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/reverse-movie-fx-magic-video/id1327800711?mt=8

Bonus once it is installed if you click on PRO button you can get the Pro In-App for free, regular is $9.99US
No Subscriptions
Have fun....
Thanks Larry! :)

JixiPix Pro apps are on sale again for $11.99 each (US) or $16.99 (CDN)
You can get RipPix by Jixipix for either OSX or Windows for free, most of the desktop apps seem to be perpetually on sale as they are right now.

Once again, my App Addicition has shown itself. I checked out Halide Camera, only to find I already had it. Apparently, I haven’t used it.....
I use this a lot for Portrait mode because it doesn’t restrict the distance like the native camera does. Switch on Depth.

I use this a lot for Portrait mode because it doesn’t restrict the distance like the native camera does. Switch on Depth.
Hmm. It does seem to make a difference. Right now its dark and I’m in low light conditions and pressing the depth makes the screen look like a (kinda cool) black and white abstract. The photo still looks normal, but I think I can see what you mean. Ill check it out more when the sun comes up. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom