BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Jixipix Spektral Art going free!
Spektrel Art by JixiPix Software

still 89p on Android :lol:

I guess I had it before but deleted it. Trying it again. Quite similar to Tangled FX.

Chromatica camera app going free today!

Chromatica camera by Natalya Petrenko
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/chromatica-camera/id1355144122
Lovely. Thanks Ann. I’ve downloaded it.
That's a good one. I've been using it much more frequently lately. dscheff uses it, too.
Yes, I reckon it might be something that jangray Jan could use on her new Open University course.

Would love to load, but I can't get an older file. It's only ios13. No device of mine that runs this at the moment and won't until 13.4.x if ever.
I really hate Apple for these never come back updates. And now the apps are even quicker for newest iOS than ever before. :angry:
Sorry but I had to say it … :barf:

Buy new devices, don't get more loud space, devices & PC limited to 10, throw away older devices. We are always welcome you to waste your money on us. Sincerely Apple

Would love to load, but I can't get an older file. It's only ios13. No device of mine that runs this at the moment and won't until 13.4.x if ever.
I really hate Apple for these never come back updates. And now the apps are even quicker for newest iOS than ever before. :angry:
Sorry but I had to say it … :barf:

Buy new devices, don't get more loud space, devices & PC limited to 10, throw away older devices. We are always welcome you to waste your money on us. Sincerely Apple
I have a question. If you load a new app on iOS 13 so it is now ‘registered’ to you. Is there no way if you tried to download it on an older device that it wouldn’t download the right version for that device? Sometimes when I want to load an app on an old device it says, ‘this version needs iOS13, would you like to load an older version?’.

I have a question. If you load a new app on iOS 13 so it is now ‘registered’ to you. Is there no way if you tried to download it on an older device that it wouldn’t download the right version for that device? Sometimes when I want to load an app on an old device it says, ‘this version needs iOS13, would you like to load an older version?’.
Tried that and was really surprised that it didn’t offer a 12 compatible version. I know often they do. But not with this. Actually when I search on AppStore the app doesn’t even show up.
so: From 12 to 13 might not loose any apps, updated my new iPod now. :)

Pixelmator Photo is currently free:

iPad only, iOS 11 or later

and only certain ipads by the look of it :(

Great, thanks for that Ted. Got! :D

Thanks!

Back