BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Serif is offering a 90-day free trial of Affinity Photo (iPad, Mac, and Windows) and 50% off all of its apps (Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher).

iColorama going free! I don't think there are many people who don't have it but snap it up if you haven't!

iColorama by Katerina Alieksieienko

iColorama going free! I don't think there are many people who don't have it but snap it up if you haven't!

iColorama by Katerina Alieksieienko
Everything becomes free eventually, so it seems !!

Gimbse Camera is currently free

Its particular trick is various kinds of automatic perspective correction while you shoot (e.g., for architecture, for pictures on a wall, etc.)

Just seen this exif viewer is going free

No idea how good it is

Jixipix Grungetasic is free today. A little over the edge, but it has it’s place.
It is over the top. That’s because their presets all use very saturated purple and green tints on the grunge textures, and most of them have a degree of posterization. I find most of the presets uselessly ugly as is. But tone them down, change the tints and you can get decent results.

99DAE7DC-9FAA-4566-8A91-2027A228FB39.jpeg

I don’t have many Jixipix but this one I happen to have. Probably got it free the first time. Don’t use it very often.

same: I have a folder full of jixipix apps, mostly picked up when free. At the time they were best-in-class, or close enough.

It is over the top. That’s because their presets all use very saturated purple and green tints on the grunge textures, and most of them have a degree of posterization. I find most of the presets uselessly ugly as is. But tone them down, change the tints and you can get decent results.

View attachment 157827

nice edit, Jerry; elegant application of an OTT app :notworthy: :thumbs:

Thx, ImageArt Ann. Looks really promising but for the PRO features you have to buy the video app. Actually I'm not interested in video at all. :confused:

Filmic Firstlight - it used to be subscription and now it’s not so worth giving it another go. I can’t work out whether you have to pay for it at all.

There’s also a new free version for Android luvers. sinnerjohn , rizole, TomHH et al.
I was a beta tester for Android and the full app cost me £0.89p. I don't have the video app, no interest in that.
They dropped the subscription, I think they realised people are not keen.

Didn't see any option to buy only the photo app. When clicking on a pro feature it sends me to the video app (12€).

iColorama for iPad is currently $2.99, which is as cheap as it ever gets -- just in case any iOS folks don't already have it.

Back
Top Bottom