Basic Masking - iColorama

Oh course I don't mind :) I just wanted to help out the people who have been so welcoming to me and who have helped me so much. The last thing I wanted to do was to step on any toes which I fear I may of done :( maybe I will leave the tutorials to those with more knowledge than I :)

Oh course I don't mind :) I just wanted to help out the people who have been so welcoming to me and who have helped me so much. The last thing I wanted to do was to step on any toes which I fear I may of done :( maybe I will leave the tutorials to those with more knowledge than I :)
Step on toes? Never fear. There are as many different ways of learning and explaining things as there are people in this world. Never can have too many tutorials.

Step on toes? Never fear. There are as many different ways of learning and explaining things as there are people in this world. Never can have too many tutorials.

Phew okay :) I am learning so much from you and was worried I had offended you in some way which was never ever my intention!!! :)

Just Jo - Absolutely not Jo, fear not, as Jerry will attest, he is not a beginner in iColorama, but an acknowledged expert... ;)

Your tutorial was superbly done and from a genuine starter perspective and, because of that, invaluable for anyone else who may be starting out with a very complex and awesomely useful and popular apps... :thumbs:

That is the main reason I wanted to add your tutorial to the MobiTog Resources, for reference by anyone starting out with iColorama... :)

So, onward and upward, what is going to be your next tutorial, one wonders... :D

Just Jo I have read many posts on I colorama masking and yours by far and away is the most explicit. So well done with every detail. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom