• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who have DONATED to help with MobiTog's running costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum! (If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and additional expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has minor update/improvement stuff on-going... :)

BBCode

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Device
Samsung
bb.jpg My BB Code is a little rusty but I've tried a few things and they didn't work. I had a look on the xenforo forums for a reference but didn't find what I was after.

Is the BB Code that works onsite limited to the tags that correspond to the rich text editor buttons up there ^ [ILLUMINATI] or is there more I can use? [/ILLUMINATI]

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 92085 My BB Code is a little rusty but I've tried a few things and they didn't work. I had a look on the xenforo forums for a reference but didn't find what I was after.

Is the BB Code that works onsite limited to the tags that correspond to the rich text editor buttons up there ^ [ILLUMINATI] or is there more I can use? [/ILLUMINATI]
Referred to the Tech Guru for you... ;)

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Device
Samsung
Yo rizole !

Excellent question. Yep - unfortunately we're limited to the ones in the editor. As far as I am aware the forum software outsourced that bit of coding to a standard editor.

If you're interested in a full list: https://www.mobitog.com/help/bb-codes
Thank you, that's just the actual ticket.
I've been developing, designing and creating content for the local college for a while which can get a bit dense sometimes. So it's lovely coming here, I get to do fun stuff with nice people without the need to over-think things. Thanks for the site, it's a lovely place. You too Venomator :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Thank you, that's just the actual ticket.
I've been developing, designing and creating content for the local college for a while which can get a bit dense sometimes. So it's lovely coming here, I get to do fun stuff with nice people without the need to over-think things. Thanks for the site, it's a lovely place. You too Venomator :D
That makes me happy. :)

Love love having you here too, Rizole.