Be Real??

psmoore

MobiLurver
Real Name
Paul
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
App of the year Be Real. At an unknow time of the day you get a message to take a front facing pic and a rear facing pic and post with no filters within 2 minutes. Anyone used this???

App of the year Be Real. At an unknow time of the day you get a message to take a front facing pic and a rear facing pic and post with no filters within 2 minutes. Anyone used this???
Never heard of it. But it sounds similar to a challenge we used to have here where we’d all take a photo at 2:00pm on Saturday, no matter where we were or what we were doing, and upload it. I loved that challenge!

Interesting. Do you post in the app itself or on Instagram or somewhere else?

Edit: In the meantime I visited the App Store and checked it out. I was amused to find another app a few lines down called BeFake. :lmao:

It lookes like in the app. It takes the front pic then the back then superimposes them on each other with one small in the corner
I did get the app. Not that I need anymore stuff to do in my life right now. :rolleyes:

the problem with the app is you do t know when it will happen. It happened 17 min ago and I didn’t see it.

It has been around for a while... I made an account and then deleted. It alerts you each day at random times and you have two minutes to post. Can't see your "friends" post(s) until you post the same day...

During our trip to Wisconsin last month, found out our granddaughter is on it, so the rest of the fam is now; we just "post" to each other. It's silly sometimes...

It has been around for a while... I made an account and then deleted. It alerts you each day at random times and you have two minutes to post. Can't see your "friends" post(s) until you post the same day...

During our trip to Wisconsin last month, found out our granddaughter is on it, so the rest of the fam is now; we just "post" to each other. It's silly sometimes...
Most social media is a little silly, but it doesn’t mean is isn’t fun. Besides a great way to stay connected to your family.

Back
Top Bottom