Berlin, Germany impressions

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
I am in Berlin just now, we organised an event called RezDays2014 (Second Life related). Some impressions from Berlin:

Checkpoint Charlie:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Karl Marx Allee:
image.jpg

Berlin Alexanderplatz:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Berlin Fernsehturm:
image.jpg

Tall building:
image.jpg

iPhone 5s
All images shot with ProCamera, edits in Skrwt (fabulous) and SnapSeed.

This are wonderful!! I especially LOVE photos 5 and 6... :inlove:

I have the same photo of Checkpoint Charlie from my visit in 1986. I know it's changed so much since then...when I visited the wall was still up.

Reactions: Mik
This are wonderful!! I especially LOVE photos 5 and 6... :inlove:

I have the same photo of Checkpoint Charlie from my visit in 1986. I know it's changed so much since then...when I visited the wall was still up.
Thanks Rose. Would be great to see those images of yours

Thanks Rose. Would be great to see those images of yours
I could dig them out and scan them... But they look nothing like this and probably need lots of apping. They were taken with a totally crap instamatic camera (I was just out of college and on a budget - but now I kick myself for not buying a better camera!)

Reactions: Mik
I could dig them out and scan them... But they look nothing like this and probably need lots of apping. They were taken with a totally crap instamatic camera (I was just out of college and on a budget - but now I kick myself for not buying a better camera!)
Rose, you use apps like Hipstamatic today to shoot images that look like old instamatic images, isn't it? And at the same time you have some real instamatic originals, 30 year old images with a real vintage touch. Wow, this is cool! :thumbs: So stop whining and be happy. :p Others would carry the old papers to a art gallery and sell them for millions (or so) ;)

Rose, you use apps like Hipstamatic today to shoot images that look like old instamatic images, isn't it? And at the same time you have some real instamatic originals, 30 year old images with a real vintage touch. Wow, this is cool! :thumbs: So stop whining and be happy. :p Others would carry the old papers to a art gallery and sell them for millions (or so) ;)
:D Good points!! :thumbs:

Very nice photos Michael. They truly show the diverse and rich legacy of Berlin.

If I may just a small advice, on the last image (of a tall building) you have the purple haze in the corner. You can easily remove it with Perfectly Clear app or Defog option in Photoshop Express (requires in-app purchase).

Back
Top Bottom