Best iPhone Camera Apps

Oh yes, I certainly use Procreate when I’ve done an outline and I want to fill in sections with different colours. Brilliant for that. I love the select feature where you can just select the items on the layer. Use that extensively.
Procreate does have a copy and paste (or cut and paste) option. I usually copy and paste so I can access the layer as a while if I want to.

Not the first app you whip out when you want to take a photograph though is it ;)
This was a response to ImageArt Ann’s comment on using SuperimposeX to make a selection on a separate layer. To my knowledge SuperimposeX isn’t a camera app, either.

This was a response to ImageArt Ann’s comment on using SuperimposeX to make a selection on a separate layer. To my knowledge SuperimposeX isn’t a camera app, either.

Get a life, John. You’ve been in lockdown for too long. :p
I just get tired of when someone starts a thread about virtually anything, but in this case camera apps, it gets taken over by talk of icolorama or Procreate whatever that is.
I'm beginning to think I'm truly in the wrong place Ann, maybe I will get a life.

1. Snapseed - A powerful photo editing app that includes a range of filters and tools for adjusting brightness, contrast, color, and more.
  2. Adobe Photoshop Express - A user-friendly photo editor that offers a variety of features, including crop, rotate, and straighten, as well as advanced editing tools such as color balance and noise reduction.
  3. Canva - A graphic design platform that includes a variety of photo editing tools, as well as templates and design elements for creating social media posts, flyers, and other visual content.
  4. Afterlight - A comprehensive photo editing app that includes a range of filters, frames, and textures, as well as advanced editing tools such as curves and selective color adjustments.
  5. Pixlr - A photo editing app that offers a range of filters, overlays, and stickers, as well as tools for adjusting brightness, contrast, and color balance.
Ultimately, the best photo editing app for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It's always a good idea to try out a few different options and see which one works best for you. We also have photo editing tool apps on your phone that you can go to at mod apk

Back
Top Bottom