*Best Way To Import Images Into Downloadable Combos ?

chrisD46

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Chris
Whether it be from the Hipstamatic App itself ("what's new" ?) or from Hipstography - what's the best way to get a Hipstamatic image imported into a downloadable combo once you have saved the downloadable combo to Hipstamatic in your iPhone ? * To confirm - I believe you can't get the correct combo settings unless you take the Hipstamatic image in another combo first - then move the image over into the desired combo ?

Last edited:
Whether it be from the Hipstamatic App itself ("what's new" ?) or from Hipstography - what's the best way to get a Hipstamatic image imported into a downloadable combo once you have saved the downloadable combo to Hipstamatic in your iPhone ? * To confirm - I believe you can't get the correct combo settings unless you take the Hipstamatic image in another combo first - then move the image over into the desired combo ?
You can take a photo in the saved combo, but no edit adjustments are made. You have to then edit the photo to your saved combo to get the slider effects.

First photo shot with combo. Subsequent edit to sane combo includes adjustments.

7364FE6F-6E6B-430E-980E-96FBA4D603B6.jpeg
AAA1FBF9-97E3-4B95-A856-FD382588BB5B.jpeg

Thanks Leslie , so if I shoot an image and bring it into a downloadable combo - I would then have to manually add the percentages used for each slider within that specific downloadable combo as stated by the photographer who developed the downloadable combo (i.e. 33% clarity , 45% film , 50% definition , etc. ) ? Or by moving an image into a downloadable combo it will automatically populate the percentages for each category as dictated by the developer of the downloadable combo ?

Thanks Leslie , so if I shoot an image and bring it into a downloadable combo - I would then have to manually add the percentages used for each slider within that specific downloadable combo as stated by the photographer who developed the downloadable combo (i.e. 33% clarity , 45% film , 50% definition , etc. ) ? Or by moving an image into a downloadable combo it will automatically populate the percentages for each category as dictated by the developer of the downloadable combo ?
If you download a combo, ie from Hipstography or elsewhere, the percentages, aka slider adjustments, are in there. Just click on the saved combo and they are applied. Likewise if you make your own combo with edit adjustments and save it.

Got it now Leslie - thank you so much ! ... Sometimes it's just a little difficult to envision exactly how the pieces fit together in Hipstamatic ... I'm sure like anything else - once you start playing with it more it becomes second nature .

Got it now Leslie - thank you so much ! ... Sometimes it's just a little difficult to envision exactly how the pieces fit together in Hipstamatic ... I'm sure like anything else - once you start playing with it more it becomes second nature .
There are many mysteries to be discovered with hipstamatic. And some interesting "bugs" that can produce surprising results.

Back
Top Bottom