Bits and pieces

Walberswick, Suffolk, late afternoon, flooded coastal pathway after torrential rain.
Old Xiaomi phone, snapseed.
IMG_20201011_131150-01-1.jpg

Thank you.
I grew up using and developing B&W film, and have a soft spot for monochrome, both film and Digital, and my phone camera in particular :):thumbs:
I used to have a darkroom in my closet. When my father sold the house I had some explaining to do about my closet floor…… :lmao:

I used to have a darkroom in my closet. When my father sold the house I had some explaining to do about my closet floor…… :lmao:
:lol:, I bought a second hand photography book years ago that the owner kept in his darkroom, and the smell of chemicals and bromide paper were impregnated into the pages and never went away :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wrecked.
Orford inlet , low tide , Suffolk.
Enjoy visiting this place once in a while, there's a small tea cabin here that sells amazing Carrot cake :D
Tea cabin is in the bottom photo on the left.
Samsung A71, snapseed
20220921_124238-01-01-01.jpeg
20220921_115801-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Wrecked.
Orford inlet , low tide , Suffolk.
Enjoy visiting this place once in a while, there's a small tea cabin here that sells amazing Carrot cake :D
Tea cabin is in the bottom photo on the left.
Samsung A71, snapseed
View attachment 193130View attachment 193134
Nice b/ws, especially the second one where the white of Amber Skye comes out so well.

Thanks , but no it's not a double exposure, that is exactly how it was, apart from converting to B&W and playing around with contrast etc.
Here are a few other original takes.
I think it's some sort of communications tower with a loose netting of some sort that caught my eye as I drove past :thumbs::)
Huawei and snapseed.
IMG_20230604_145107.jpg
IMG_20230604_145313.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly does appear to be a double exposure!
I took several shots of this from different angles, picked my favourite on snapseed, saved the original B&W version then done a silhouette version of the same image and blended the two to create the contrast I wanted, but all from one original shot of the tower and netting, if that helps explain how I ended up with this final image.
This is the one and only photo I used.
It's not a superimposed photo of a jellyfish ;)
IMG_20230604_145237.jpg
hi by

Back
Top Bottom