Bits and pieces

I took several shots of this from different angles, picked my favourite on snapseed, saved the original B&W version then done a silhouette version of the same image and blended the two to create the contrast I wanted, but all from one original shot of the tower and netting, if that helps explain how I ended up with this final image.
This is the one and only photo I used.
It's not a superimposed photo of a jellyfish ;)
View attachment 193196hi by
When I first saw it, I didn't think it was a double exposure. Then I looked closer and thought the netting seemed to be passing through the tower, and why wouldn't it be over the top of the tower, so I decided it was a double. But I was right the first time. :thinking:

When I first saw it, I didn't think it was a double exposure. Then I looked closer and thought the netting seemed to be passing through the tower, and why wouldn't it be over the top of the tower, so I decided it was a double. But I was right the first time. :thinking:
It often happens that the first guess is correct for me - the gut feeling. Sometimes it’s best not to think too much :alien:

I saw this bug on a flower, but haven't got a clue what flower it is, or what type of bug :thinking::)
Huawei/ snapseed

IMG_20230604_141309-02-02.jpeg

That worked, although those blank eyes are a bit disturbing...
Thanks, and I Agree about the eyes, plus my wife doesn't like it either, the actual plaster cherub is quite small, and the larger the image is, the worse it looks , I enjoy experimenting, but I dont think i'll pursue this one :thinking: :D

Nice. What are you using to get that tone?
Thanks
Yes it was one of the snapseed tools, but I often use several tools and can't always remember exactly which ones I used or in what order.
I'll go back on snapseed, and if I can work out which one's I used I'll let you know.

Thanks
Yes it was one of the snapseed tools, but I often use several tools and can't always remember exactly which ones I used or in what order.
I'll go back on snapseed, and if I can work out which one's I used I'll let you know.
I've just looked on snapseed, and I think the tools were Grunge and glamour glow, although these tools have several variations in themselves.

Thanks
I know all about having forgotten the editing steps :eek: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom