MobiFan
Real Name
Tim
Device
iPhone 11
Well I think it's Camomile :)
Samsung A71, snapseed.
20220612_131112-01-01-03.jpeg

Mission accomplished. I’ll delete the other two threads.
Thanks,
Well I did have a photo of my dear old dog with a pair of sunglasses on, but he died recently, so rather than post one of him, I found this one on the net which is similar.:cool:
So sorry to hear about your dog. Many have beloved pets here.

Dance floor abstract.
This was originally a blurred phone image of a wedding reception dance floor , and after much malarkey with snapseed ended up as this.
IMG_20230420_203910-04-01.jpeg

Thanks, and yes he was one of the family, but he was old, so many happy memories

Thankyou, and yes, he was one of the family, he was old and totally spoilt so many happy memories.

Thanks,
Well I did have a photo of my dear old dog with a pair of sunglasses on, but he died recently, so rather than post one of him, I found this one on the net which is similar.:cool:
Hi, I'm still unsure of how to add an image to my Bits and Peices thread, I've added a new one called Dancefloor abstract, has that been added correctly ?if not can you run me through the process, thanks , Tim

Hi, I'm still unsure of how to add an image to my Bits and Peices thread, I've added a new one called Dancefloor abstract, has that been added correctly ?if not can you run me through the process, thanks , Tim
Hi Tim, I’ve seen your cool dancefloor so it is posted correctly. Only that your ”comments on the comments” about your dear dog are in the same post as the dancefloor. Nothing wrong with that, just not as it usually looks inside Mobitog. My English isn't good enough for explaining more. I'm sure you'll get a clearer reply from one of the admins.
Nice with new people here :) I hope you feel welcome and that you're going to like this community :thumbs:

Hi Tim, I’ve seen your cool dancefloor so it is posted correctly. Only that your ”comments on the comments” about your dear dog are in the same post as the dancefloor. Nothing wrong with that, just not as it usually looks inside Mobitog. My English isn't good enough for explaining more. I'm sure you'll get a clearer reply from one of the admins.
Nice with new people here :) I hope you feel welcome and that you're going to like this community :thumbs:
Thank you, I just need to get my aging head around the forum layout so I can post some of my images in the right place :thinking::)

Thank you, I just need to get my aging head around the forum layout so I can post some of my images in the right place :thinking::)
There are a fair amount of ”aging heads” around here, one being mine. :lmao: I’m using my own thread as an example.
Choose the option. To reply to a post, click reply on the post you want to comment on. To add to a thread choose the ”write your reply” option in the bottom area.
IMG_1150.jpeg

Choose your photo
IMG_1151.jpeg

After choosing your image from your photos, be sure to choose “Full image” to insert.
IMG_1153.jpeg

Hope this helps. Never be afraid to ask questions.

There are a fair amount of ”aging heads” around here, one being mine. :lmao: I’m using my own thread as an example.
Choose the option. To reply to a post, click reply on the post you want to comment on. To add to a thread choose the ”write your reply” option in the bottom area.
View attachment 192313
Choose your photo
View attachment 192314
After choosing your image from your photos, be sure to choose “Full image” to insert.
View attachment 192315
Hope this helps. Never be afraid to ask questions.
Ok, great ,thanks for that .

Another oldie.
This was taken years ago on an old Nokia Lumia phone, it is the wall above a waste / recycling centre, and over time ,old polythene has snagged on the barbed wire, one part looks almost heart shaped , or maybe its just me :thinking::)
Tim Greenaway - Polythene and Barbed wire.jpg

Another oldie.
This was taken years ago on an old Nokia Lumia phone, it is the wall above a waste / recycling centre, and over time ,old polythene has snagged on the barbed wire, one part looks almost heart shaped , or maybe its just me :thinking::)
View attachment 192417
When I first looked at it I thought it was a festive decoration of some kind. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom