Bob Weil's course

dalgeri

HipstaWhore... ?
Real Name
Davinia
After watching the videos over the last 2 days I'm finally getting the hang of Superimpose. So many parts of that app just confused the heck out of me but with Bob's wonderful tutorials the penny is slowly dropping (senior brain). So here's an image I created using masking in Superimpose.....I masked !!! Yay
Snapseed
Superimpose
Monovu
puzyzeja.jpg

dalgeri - That's superb Davinia and a glowing tribute to Egraphic Bob's lasting skills as a brilliant mobile Photographer and excellent teacher... :notworthy:

So, you would recommend the course to other MobiMembers at whatever skill level?... :rog:

By the way, we hope you registered using the special dedicated MobiTog Registration Page HERE & received your half price discount?... :D

dalgeri - That's superb Davinia and a glowing tribute to Egraphic Bob's lasting skills as a brilliant mobile Photographer and excellent teacher... :notworthy:

So, you would recommend the course to other MobiMembers at whatever skill level?... :rog:

By the way, we hope you registered using the special dedicated MobiTog Registration Page HERE & received your half price discount?... :D
I'm so sorry but I had already registered and paid before I saw your registration page.
I would definitely recommend it to MobiMembers even those just starting out, the videos are fantastic and because they can be played as many times as you like and if you are like me and things take awhile to sink in well just keep repeating.

I'm so sorry but I had already registered and paid before I saw your registration page.
I would definitely recommend it to MobiMembers even those just starting out, the videos are fantastic and because they can be played as many times as you like and if you are like me and things take awhile to sink in well just keep repeating.
Ah, never mind Davinia, perhaps Bob Egraphic will take pity on us and still allocate your membership to MobiTog... :zip:

We are really pleased that you have found it so useful and thank you for the recommendation too... :thumbs:

Please do keep posting any further iMages you achieve using the course material as it will all help others to make up their minds... :D

After watching the videos over the last 2 days I'm finally getting the hang of Superimpose. So many parts of that app just confused the heck out of me but with Bob's wonderful tutorials the penny is slowly dropping (senior brain). So here's an image I created using masking in Superimpose.....I masked !!! Yay
puzyzeja.jpg
Davinia, I appreciate your sharing here -- I'm just starting to go thru the course materials and they look fantastic. I'm very wary of Superimpose, and your feedback gives me hope! I look fwd to seeing more of your progress & thoughts! And yay, you -- nice masking :)

Snapseed
Superimpose
Monovu

Davinia, SO delighted you found my lessons helpful, and such as wonderful inspirational image as a result! Who could want a better testimonial.

Superimpose is ABSOLUTELY my go-to layering app - once you discover it's strengths, it only gets better. I know the developer quite well, and I'm on the beta team for this app and Leonardo, his other great app. But quite frankly, I really haven't mastered Leonardo's selection tools, and it also does not save in as high a image resolution as Superimpose does (3096 pixels vs. 3500 wide).

As you go through the lessons, be sure to do the ones labeled Android as well. I used Photoshop Touch in some of those, and that's another great layering program when you want to see several layers active (up to four over the base) at once and adjust different ones to see the cumulative effect.

Congratulations on a fine piece of work, and thank you again for the very kind words!

Best,

Bob

Snapseed
Superimpose
Monovu
puzyzeja.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. One question, how easy to follow are the tutorials? Tbh I often find these kinds of apps's own tutorials too difficult to follow so I need a really really really easy (dumb-proof) guide :)

Thanks for the heads up. One question, how easy to follow are the tutorials? Tbh I often find these kinds of apps's own tutorials too difficult to follow so I need a really really really easy (dumb-proof) guide :)
These are not tutorials done specifically for the apps themselves Simin, they are expertly constructed by a real world and experienced user of the apps and are really easy to follow... :thumbs:

Not to mention that you have unlimited access to play them over as often as you wish, to your heart's content... :rog:

Like Roger says, they are not app tutorials as much as they tutorials showing you how I use an app to accomplish specific effects. And because you get to watch them as often as you want, you'll have no problem replaying any section that may seem unclear in the first viewing . . .

Davinia, SO delighted you found my lessons helpful, and such as wonderful inspirational image as a result! Who could want a better testimonial.

Superimpose is ABSOLUTELY my go-to layering app - once you discover it's strengths, it only gets better. I know the developer quite well, and I'm on the beta team for this app and Leonardo, his other great app. But quite frankly, I really haven't mastered Leonardo's selection tools, and it also does not save in as high a image resolution as Superimpose does (3096 pixels vs. 3500 wide).

As you go through the lessons, be sure to do the ones labeled Android as well. I used Photoshop Touch in some of those, and that's another great layering program when you want to see several layers active (up to four over the base) at once and adjust different ones to see the cumulative effect.

Congratulations on a fine piece of work, and thank you again for the very kind words!

Best,

Bob
Thank you Bob, I will most definitely watch the the Android vids, my mind is a sponge except it has big holes in it and things don't get absorbed as quickly as they should so I will be viewing everything time and again over and over (it eventually sinks in LOL). It is such a wonderful course with so much useful information and even though I have been doing iphoneography for about 2 years I still consider myself an absolute beginner so it's perfect for me.

The tutorials are great and I like you find app tutorials very hard to follow, too short, too quick and often times no narration. Bobs tutes are fabulous, most are around 10 minutes, some more, some a bit less with several apps featured in each one, and if I don't quite understand something I can just rewind then replay till it finally sinks in.

The tutorials are great and I like you find app tutorials very hard to follow, too short, too quick and often times no narration. Bobs tutes are fabulous, most are around 10 minutes, some more, some a bit less with several apps featured in each one, and if I don't quite understand something I can just rewind then replay till it finally sinks in.

Thank you, Davinia, for the very kind endorsement!

Simin I'm finding it all clear & comprehensible - that should be a very encouraging sign :)
Thanks, Jen - that's also a good sign for me that maybe I've hit the mark! You don't know how many times I've looked at blank screen at 2 in the morning, everyone in the house is asleep, wondering who would really watch this stuff!

Back
Top Bottom