Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
All RetroPaks are back on sale for $0.99US
A new RetroPak #14 was posted a few days ago and surprise surprise I didn’t have anything that was in it, normally I will have some. In any case it was $6.99 then and $0.99 today so I got it...

1E4BB633-CEEC-4A9C-B3D4-928A2E0F0A03.jpeg

Last edited:
All RetroPaks are back on sale for $0.99US
A new RetroPak #14 was posted a few days ago and surprise surprise I didn’t have anything that was in it, normally I will have some. In any case it was $6.99 then and $0.99 today so I got it...

View attachment 118501

What a difference in €! It was 5.49€ and is now 1.09€. Find the glitch. :D

No, it's just that it's down form 7 to 1 in one country and here from 5.50 to 1+ here. Should be cheaper instead of dearer. :lol:
The problem is Apple’s Tier pricing. When developers submit their apps to the App Store, they do not choose a price for their app – they choose a price tier.
There are 87 price tiers and 7 alternate price tiers for developers to choose from. Each price tier corresponds to a different price that the app will sell for on the App Store, which in the US ranges from $0.99 to $999.99 The first 50 tiers are in $1 increments which is why almost everything is $?.99 (ie $0.99, 1.99, 2.99 etc.
This explains it better...
https://www.macstories.net/stories/a-beginners-guide-to-app-store-pricing-tiers/
But what it comes down to is the tier pricing and the different base amounts between each country and there is always rounding up because no matter where you are the price will invariable end in 9.

The problem is Apple’s Tier pricing. When developers submit their apps to the App Store, they do not choose a price for their app – they choose a price tier.
There are 87 price tiers and 7 alternate price tiers for developers to choose from. Each price tier corresponds to a different price that the app will sell for on the App Store, which in the US ranges from $0.99 to $999.99 The first 50 tiers are in $1 increments which is why almost everything is $?.99 (ie $0.99, 1.99, 2.99 etc.
This explains it better...
https://www.macstories.net/stories/a-beginners-guide-to-app-store-pricing-tiers/
But what it comes down to is the tier pricing and the different base amounts between each country and there is always rounding up because no matter where you are the price will invariable end in 9.

Yes, but not anymore, they COULD make it 99€c or even 49€c if they'd want to. Read that this year somewhere. Nevermind I've bought it anyway and looking forward for next year's packs. :)

Back
Top Bottom