MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Was bored at work one day, so I took a series of shots of the ceiling flourescent, using the "shake to randomize" function in Hipstamatic. I then used Diptic to create a patchwork "quilt", and ran that through Decim8, with surprisingly interesting results (it's a hit-n-miss with that app, IMO). ;) Then ran it through for the word "Broken".

:cool:

broken.jpg

This is brilliant Catherine... :thumbs:

...it's sort of a mad and gihuge collage in the style of Hipstamatic's Dali... :confused:

like Salvador 84 lens gone bonkers, love it... :D

A brilliantly imaginative image, Catherine. I like it. Makes me want to see what see what else you can do when you're bored. ;)

I was wondering how you did this! Such a great idea, and an absolutely fantastic image!

bpahia said:
I was wondering how you did this! Such a great idea, and an absolutely fantastic image!

Thank you very much! :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Awesome idea! How does your mind work to connect the flow of the pieces? I'm curious ... did you have a final "vision" in mind when putting these images through these apps or was it simply a flow of inspiration from one app to the next seeing the image evolve with each effect? Amazing work!

Back
Top Bottom