Brushes for iColorama

I like both. I think the border worked out better here than on many of my images, but without is good, too.
2615493903be0ab4ad8fffd10049918e.jpg

Ah, I like this one much better. To my eye, that blue sky deserves 'expansive' . And seeing more of the water adds to that flow of water into sky ( love the play of light & colour in the water ).

The actual collage look, is a physical collage. In the example above, I opened the second collage paper which has bits of a plate and then I used Effects>Blend to load the first one on top. I then went to the mask brushes and selected the snowflakes and dotted them around so that the bottom whitish layer showed through as snowflakes. I then went to Paint, chose your goose, picked out a colour from the background and stamped your goose. Next was the text. Then I choose Effects>Raise to give it that 3D look. Finally I blended in one of the old textures from ShadowHouse and cropped it a bit.

I love the textures by http://shadowhousecreations.blogspot.hk/. I downloaded loads of them and because he gives them free I have made a couple of donations. I keep about 20 on my ipad but I need to download a couple more onto my ipad. It's not quite enough.

I used to go through the hassle of making collages and sticking everything down. But now I just tear pieces out of a magazine and lay them down on a piece of paper and take photos. I now have a stash of these papers, some of which I have sanded with texture plates.

These three below I cut/tore out yesterday when I wanted to get rid of some magazines.
View attachment 85544

View attachment 85545

View attachment 85546

Ann, I came back to this post to try to recreate the steps so I could visualize it and was horrified to find I never thanked you for taking the time to do a step by step. Thank you so much!!! I'll sit myself in the corner as punishment! [emoji20]

Ann, I came back to this post to try to recreate the steps so I could visualize it and was horrified to find I never thanked you for taking the time to do a step by step. Thank you so much!!! I'll sit myself in the corner as punishment! [emoji20]
Well, thanks for coming back with the thank you but just a Like is fine, Starzee.

5b915e3eb01040314c2ca0f244144534.jpg
384ef9f0523c7ad728ee29f1cb4e26fc.jpg
a5621b060cd3c120450e99fe16274383.jpg

A few more pics, iColorama is starting to drag me in
I absolutely love the first image but it seems a bit dark to me possibly because my screen isn't light enough or yours is too light or the contrast is too low or my eyesight is just shot :confused::).

Great pic of the dog. My DH would love that photo.

Oh yessss, your on the slippery slope - I can see you slipping down to where Jilly and I are sitting on our stools in the counselling room :D.

I absolutely love the first image but it seems a bit dark to me possibly because my screen isn't light enough or yours is too light or the contrast is too low or my eyesight is just shot :confused::).

Oh yessss, your on the slippery slope - I can see you slipping down to where Jilly and I are sitting on our stools in the counselling room :D.

Thank you Ann

c61d4a0ec5fc79af1e26cefc2e48c2ef.jpg

Better?

Back
Top Bottom