• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Buttons

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Me being me, I sometimes like to go back and look what the previous challenge themes were and who the winners may have been.
To do this I go to challenges and then for MC I can press the orange tab and get all the Colour challenges on a page thus,
mc.JPG
I can do the same for B/W, but Apstract has no designated button (or Image of the Month) so the only place I can group them is on 'Result' thus,
mixed.JPG
Obviously this gives a mixed result.
My question is, can the unlabelled challenges get a coloured button of their own? It would make things easier to find and group together. Although I can go to the corresponding gallery but I have to open up each image to get the details and it doesn't always state the theme.
Is this mind bendingly trivial, shall I shut up ;)

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Me being me, I sometimes like to go back and look what the previous challenge themes were and who the winners may have been.
To do this I go to challenges and then for MC I can press the orange tab and get all the Colour challenges on a page thus,
View attachment 158733
I can do the same for B/W, but Apstract has no designated button (or Image of the Month) so the only place I can group them is on 'Result' thus,
View attachment 158734
My question is, can the unlabelled challenges get a coloured button of their own? It would make things easier to find and group together. Although I can go to the corresponding gallery but I have to open up each image to get the details and it doesn't always state the theme.
I had no idea you could do this! It sure makes looking at themes easy. There is an APPstract button (was it always there? I’m so unobservant sometimes) I’ll get to editing. Thanks for pointing this out.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I had no idea you could do this! It sure makes looking at themes easy. There is an APPstract button (was it always there? I’m so unobservant sometimes) I’ll get to editing. Thanks for pointing this out.
It was probably always there. It makes things easier if each challenge has its own colour 'button', I say button as I really don't know what else to call it.
:)
I rely on you admins to put these things on ;)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 158733
View attachment 158734
I’ve just been able to list all of the Appstract challenges like you’ve done above. There is a prefix for the Image of the Month - you’ll just need to select it when you set up the month’s thread. Which other challenges would you like to have a button assigned to? I’m not sure about the second question, that might be a bit more complicated.

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It was probably always there. It makes things easier if each challenge has its own colour 'button', I say button as I really don't know what else to call it.
:)
I rely on you admins to put these things on ;)
What I’m seeing is the buttons are changed to “result” at the end of the challenge. I chose the Result button and Appstract challenges popped up, along with others (Image of the Month, for example). So, I’m thinking that you would prefer the button be left as APPstract (or whatever the thread is) and perhaps add the word “result” to the title.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What I’m seeing is the buttons are changed to “result” at the end of the challenge. I chose the Result button and Appstract challenges popped up, along with others (Image of the Month, for example). So, I’m thinking that you would prefer the button be left as APPstract (or whatever the thread is) and perhaps add the word “result” to the title.
Yes, perfect - don’t change the banner to Result, just put that in the title and all will be well. :thumbs:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 158733
View attachment 158734
I had no idea about these buttons. Good find, John.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
That would make them easier to sort :notworthy:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 158733
View attachment 158734
Wow!! I had no idea you could do this!!! :openmouth: :notworthy: