Byrds

Dragonfysh

MobiStarter
Real Name
DOUGLAS J MOTIJOL
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453052641.248563.jpg

Snapped with iPhone6+, edited with Snapseed n filter from EyeEm. Just feel like wanted to share n hopefully have some pointers and feedback on how to make this picture look even better. I have the idea but, kinda hard to put it into picture you guys know what I mean right ? [emoji23]

Nice pic. Photography is so subjective. For me, the foreground is distracting. I would crop out some of the pavement before the birds. I like your edits and the focus on the vivid building colors. Nicely done!

Nice pic. Photography is so subjective. For me, the foreground is distracting. I would crop out some of the pavement before the birds. I like your edits and the focus on the vivid building colors. Nicely done!

I'll take that advice. Thanks. Will apply it on my next pictures. [emoji4]

I love this shot Douglas!! The vivid colors against the softer tones and grey looks beautiful, and I love the focus on the birds. Agree with mwolfer Mel that a different crop might be better.... A 16:9 crop might be interesting.

I agree with the others. This is a really great shot but I would crop out a bit of the pavement in the foreground.

Back
Top Bottom