• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Camera + for iPad?

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
Does anyone use this? I have it for my phone but not sure it's worth buying for my iPad too. I do like editing in that app and on the larger screen would be nice.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I have both. Camera+ for iPad had its last update in January 2014, so it hasn't kept up with the improvements in the regular Camera+ (no TIFF output, for example). I just took a quick look at them both again, on my iPad Air, and I don't think the Camera+ for iPad interface offers any advantage over the 2x version of the regular version that you get on the larger screen.

It'd be nice if they'd make the i/f of the regular version universal, but I don't find it annoying as is, and it runs just fine.

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I'll just skip it then!! Appreciate the time

digital_bunny

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Kerry Mitchell
Device
iPhone 6 Plus
Does anyone use this? I have it for my phone but not sure it's worth buying for my iPad too. I do like editing in that app and on the larger screen would be nice.
Don't buy Camera+ for your iPad. At least the iPad Pro. A total ripoff. There is no difference between it and the Apple camera. I love this app for my iPhone, but macro, and all the settings are not available on Pro.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Don't buy Camera+ for your iPad. At least the iPad Pro. A total ripoff. There is no difference between it and the Apple camera. I love this app for my iPhone, but macro, and all the settings are not available on Pro.
Thanks for the tip, Kerry, and...... Welcome to MobiTog! :D When you have a moment, pop over to our Welcome forum and introduce yourself to the community. https://mobitog.com/forums/welcome.2/