Camera+ taking up over 4GB?!

Just updated to ios5 and it's looking very good so far - one feature shows you exactly how much space your apps are taking up. However I was pretty alarmed to find that my Camera+ is taking up over 4GB of space!! Any clue as to how this is happening?

image-1114895154.png

I should also point out that there are no photos in my Camera+ roll either.

Just updated to ios5 and it's looking very good so far - one feature shows you exactly how much space your apps are taking up. However I was pretty alarmed to find that my Camera+ is taking up over 4GB of space!! Any clue as to how this is happening?

View attachment 3532

I should also point out that there are no photos in my Camera+ roll either.

Delete it and re-install it, it should work!

Would it be because Camera+ stores iMages you take with it within the app, until you move them to Camera Roll or delete them Robert... :eek:

:D

I deleted it and reinstalled it and it seems to be fine now. It definitely wasn't any photographs taking up that space as I was sure to save all of my photos to my Camera Roll and back up all of my photographs on my PC before deleting them all from the device. I wonder if Camera+ mistakenly "kept" a copy of the photos despite there not being any in the app or elsewhere? Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom