• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobi52 Catherine's Project 52 - 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
B369CB84-2D59-48AA-86D1-C3209CC5A631.jpeg

02/52
Snapseed

Oscar decimating his toy. :D

I spent the weekend celebrating a birthday with several good friends... we laughed, spun real records on a real turntable, and played Cranium - such a fun game! I love Oscar... he hung out all night with us. :inlove:

(Super crappy image quality... I’m guessing it’s the indoor lighting, although Prosecco may have had a hand in it... :whistle: )

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 119214
02/52
Snapseed

I spent the weekend celebrating a birthday with several good friends... we laughed, spun real records on a real turntable, and played Cranium - such a fun game! I love Oscar... he hung out all night with us. :inlove:

(Super crappy image quality... I’m guessing it’s the indoor lighting, although Prosecco may have had a hand in it... :whistle: )
Love it, despite the Prosecco haze. Benson would have done exactly the same. And just look at Oscar’s nails. I wish mine were like that.:lol:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 119214
02/52
Snapseed

What a cutie!

FundyBrian

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 119214
02/52
Snapseed

My daughter’s dog, Angel, does the same with just about any toy you give her. Every now and then she keeps one undamaged for a couple of weeks.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
It’s like something from the 60s when they thought they were being futuristic (if you know what I mean). Brilliant. And no people!
Yes!!! I felt like I was in Logan’s Run. And I had to wait a sec for people to pass through... :rolleyes::whistle: I always prefer no people in my images... not sure what that’s about. :flushed: