• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 Catherine's Project 52 - 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
8B16AB08-4CBE-4D5F-BDD1-8B4DED705C4F.jpeg

13/52
Snapseed

Seems I only made one image this week... but isn’t it a cute one?! :inlove: I really wanted to go up and pet him/her but it was early and I wasn’t sure if he’d start going bonkers or barking... he was totally silent while I stopped and talked and photographed, just peering over the fence, so I probably could have gone up. I’m hoping to see him again.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 143744
13/52
Snapseed

Seems I only made one image this week... but isn’t it a cute one?! :inlove: I really wanted to go up and pet him/her but it was early and I wasn’t sure if he’d start going bonkers or barking... he was totally silent while I stopped and talked and photographed, just peering over the fence, so I probably could have gone up. I’m hoping to see him again.
Wonderful pic.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
What a gorgeous sky. Yes, that slightly random traffic cone adds a surreal touch to a bucolic scene.
Thank you... :kissingheart: Most of the day was grey and cloudy, but then this happened.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
D3A09357-113B-4CA2-B45C-FD9D0DF62742.jpeg

18/52
Instagram

Today was the Best Day Ever!! I was part of a "tag team" that drove Molly from Virginia to Wayne, NJ to start her new life with a foster home. Her entire life (7 years) she's been chained up... and you can see how malnourished she is. I had the honor of driving the last leg to her foster family. She is a sweet soul and I'm so happy I could help! :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
She's got an exciting life ahead of her now. Good job, Cat. (Cool hair color, too.)
She couldn’t stop running and sniffing EVERYTHING. I know dogs generally do that, but you could just *feel* her wonder. Being chained up her entire life, she’s never been able to experience anything. This filled my heart. :hearteyes:

(Glad you like it! :D The purple bits used to be grey. :sneaky: )

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 144953
18/52
Instagram

Today was the Best Day Ever!! I was part of a "tag team" that drove Molly from Virginia to Wayne, NJ to start her new life with a foster home. Her entire life (7 years) she's been chained up... and you can see how malnourished she is. I had the honor of driving the last leg to her foster family. She is a sweet soul and I'm so happy I could help! :inlove:
Awwww, what a great end to one story - and a great start to another! Good luck Molly! :inlove:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 144953
18/52
Instagram

What a heart-warming story - that she has finally broken free of her chains. What an awful life she must have had. I can’t understand how people can do that. So little compassion.