MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
My 2012 366 project gave me such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment, spurred creativity, made me more disciplined, and enabled me to learn the ins and outs of my favorite app, Hipstamatic. :inlove:

I made the decision not to do a 365 project this year.... At first I felt a sense of relief, but then as this first week has passed I started to really miss it. The searching each day for something different and unique to capture... snapping those drive-bys and then checking the camera roll later and being pleasantly surprised I actually caught something! :thumbs: And seeing all the MobiPeeps wonderful 365 projects... I got sort of "lonely". :whistle: :coffee:

Since my OCD/anal side can't stand the thought of missing days, or seeing empty squares in my Photo365 app, I decided to create this thread! So I will post up photos here and there, every now and then, sooner or later. No pressure. :D And I'll keep it all Hipsta, but work on trying new combos.

:D

Soaking up some January sunshine.
#crazyweather

Hipsta GSquad lens + D-Type film, no flash.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1357407624.545338.jpg

Ohh I do like this, the pose + that combo are awesome!:inlove:
This Cat's Every Now and Then thread is a wonderful way for you to feel good about it all!!! You always do such a wonderful job on Mobitog in every way!!!:notworthy:

My 2012 366 project gave me such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment, spurred creativity, made me more disciplined, and enabled me to learn the ins and outs of my favorite app, Hipstamatic. :inlove:

I made the decision not to do a 365 project this year.... At first I felt a sense of relief, but then as this first week has passed I started to really miss it. The searching each day for something different and unique to capture... snapping those drive-bys and then checking the camera roll later and being pleasantly surprised I actually caught something! :thumbs: And seeing all the MobiPeeps wonderful 365 projects... I got sort of "lonely". :whistle: :coffee:

Since my OCD/anal side can't stand the thought of missing days, or seeing empty squares in my Photo365 app, I decided to create this thread! So I will post up photos here and there, every now and then, sooner or later. No pressure. :D And I'll keep it all Hipsta, but work on trying new combos.

Sighh, I feel the same as you RoseCat, my schedule is so odd that sometimes being able to take a shot is so fleeting & erratic that I can't be consistent to do a 365. I truly would love to and do feel very guilty when I can't even do replies consistently, let alone commit to daily posts.:oops:

Ohh I do like this, the pose + that combo are awesome!:inlove:
This Cat's Every Now and Then thread is a wonderful way for you to feel good about it all!!! You always do such a wonderful job on Mobitog in every way!!!:notworthy:

Sighh, I feel the same as you RoseCat, my schedule is so odd that sometimes being able to take a shot is so fleeting & erratic that I can't be consistent to do a 365. I truly would love to and do feel very guilty when I can't even do replies consistently, let alone commit to daily posts.:oops:
Thank you so much Carol! :inlove:

I get frustrated too at times trying to "keep up", but I make myself realize that we just CANNOT keep up with everything, and it's okay. I always appreciate any comment or like, and never think "Man, that person isn't commenting on everything...what's wrong with them??", so I know that no one else is thinking that either. :)

So let's you and I do a big <<<DEEP BREATH>>>, release, and another <<<DEEP BREATH>>>... There. I feel better! No more stress! Just enjoy your time here, do what you can, and please don't ever feel guilty. xoxo Maybe you should start an Every Now & Then Project too?

Thank you so much Carol! :inlove:
I get frustrated too at times trying to "keep up", but I make myself realize that we just CANNOT keep up with everything, and it's okay. I always appreciate any comment or like, and never think "Man, that person isn't commenting on everything...what's wrong with them??", so I know that no one else is thinking that either. :)

So let's you and I do a big <<<DEEP BREATH>>>, release, and another <<<DEEP BREATH>>>... There. I feel better! No more stress! Just enjoy your time here, do what you can, and please don't ever feel guilty. xoxo Maybe you should start an Every Now & Then Project too?

You are such a generous person that's very much appreciated!!! :inlove: (you do more than I think is possible) :notworthy:
Silly me, I do feel badly as I so often login and then the interruptions come and I've done nothing. ugh:alien: So here goes...Breathing In....Breathing Out...repeat, repeat, repeated...yup, I do feel better.:p
I'm thinking (which doesn't always come easily to me) that I will start a project when I come up with something :rolleyes:, but for now I'm going to skip away and celebrate my b'day.baahaa (just one too many of them)

After our last hipsta conversation I will be following this closely. You picked the perfect project for me so I hope it's as good for you.

After our last hipsta conversation I will be following this closely. You picked the perfect project for me so I hope it's as good for you.
Oh that's great!! So glad you're enjoying your project! :D My challenge is always getting out and going somewhere that inspires me to shoot... Hurry Spring!

Great shot Cat. The images in your 2012 thread are part of what made me decide I needed to give Hipstamatic a try for my thread.
That's wonderful! Thank you, and I'm so happy I could inspire you...it's most definitely my favorite app. :D

Perfect timing cat! This is an excellent shot of elegant pose! :in love:

Back
Top Bottom