Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Hipsta GSquad Lens + DC film

Look what I got in the mail! :D It looks fantastic!! :inlove:

Seriously, any of these months could be cut out at the end of the year and framed. :thumbs: Beautiful work MobiPeeps!!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1357603875.085583.jpg

Thank you so much Carol! :inlove:

I get frustrated too at times trying to "keep up", but I make myself realize that we just CANNOT keep up with everything, and it's okay. I always appreciate any comment or like, and never think "Man, that person isn't commenting on everything...what's wrong with them??", so I know that no one else is thinking that either. :)

So let's you and I do a big <<<DEEP BREATH>>>, release, and another <<<DEEP BREATH>>>... There. I feel better! No more stress! Just enjoy your time here, do what you can, and please don't ever feel guilty. xoxo Maybe you should start an Every Now & Then Project too?

I'm glad I happened by here! I was sad when I couldn't find your 2013! Looked everywhere.:) I followed 2012 closely. So it's all good now.
Yes keeping up with EVERYTHING is ... You've already heard of my reading woes (still plugging) and my angry guitar and now all this virtual friendship as per FB! So I'm breathing - In Breath, Out Breath. It's OK ... and if I don't make a painting a week and a photo a day, exercise regularly, eat my veggies and sing poorly with my guitar ... I breath and I found a place to see your beautiful hipsta's again!!! Every now and then!:D

Oh Brett, that's such a sweet and kind thing to say! :) Thank you very much for following along, and I hope to be worthy of yours and everyone else's visits here.

Having you list it all out in one sentence - photos, paintings, music AND singing?!? - all I can say is WOW and :notworthy: Plus online socializing, MobiTog... Are you one of those lucky people that can function on 3 hours sleep? o_O

Thanks again for stopping by, and I'll see you back here... now and again... :sneaky:

Oh Brett, that's such a sweet and kind thing to say! :) Thank you very much for following along, and I hope to be worthy of yours and everyone else's visits here.

Having you list it all out in one sentence - photos, paintings, music AND singing?!? - all I can say is WOW and :notworthy: Plus online socializing, MobiTog... Are you one of those lucky people that can function on 3 hours sleep? o_O

Thanks again for stopping by, and I'll see you back here... now and again... :sneaky:

No!... I sleep a lot. Must. And I don't play my guitar,exercise, eat my veggies; i draw less and less, paint even less... But I wanna do it all!
I am going for a small no bigger,n 8x10mixed media painting a week..wishful thinking at this point. But really who has got time?
And yes worthy you be.

Your one painting/week is a wonderful plan! And be sure to photograph it and post it up here....it may help to keep you motivated. :)

Oh yeah...I can relate to "lofty plans": Eat healthy, walk every morning, do my Wii Fit 4 nights/week, take a yoga class, take a Pilates class, learn to play tennis, join a hiking club, take a pottery class, grow all my own veggies (did that for a few years...well, not ALL my veggies but quite a few), make jelly/jam, make pickles, make my own soap, make my own face/bath products (made my own toner using herbs from said garden), learn to draw, learn to paint (took a class :eek: ) learn all about wine, make my own beer, learn about Ayerveda, learn about feng shui, learn to meditate/meditate every day, make greeting cards and wrapping paper using stamps/ink (finally gave away all my stamps)....

and I have BOOKS on all these things... Which means reading about it was about as far as I got for most things, or maybe I did them for a few weeks...

o_O :barf:

So far, photography with my iPhone has stuck around the longest, and rather than stop doing it or procrastinating about doing it, I've kept up and learned and can't imagine not doing it any more. :) I think the biggest reason might be because my iPhone is always with me, and because of this wonderful community and MobiTog! :inlove:

...but I really do need to eat better and exercise. I'm sure there's an app for that! :D

Super Woman! I wish aping was exercise! Meditating helps very much... Kinda helps the lofty goals get real! Been doing it everyday for over a year and on and off for 20. Even if for just a few minutes...20 minutes works best. Its helped me in a lot ways - patience and compasion mostly (for myself especially helpful). But yeah discipline aaaaahhhh. Growing your own veggies is cool. I have a concrete thumb. Your lofty goals sound awesome. Philosophically I'm a less is more guy but in reality...
Working on it.

Oh, no Superwoman, that's for sure! Lazy Cat is more like it. These are all things I WANT to do, but have barely scratched the surface of. I have this dream that I'll win the lottery and spend my days doing all these things. Perhaps I should just pick ONE and do it for a year...

Hmmmm, I suppose I have done that!! Iphoneography! :D

I'm impressed with your meditation discipline. :thumbs: I think out of my TO DO list up there that would probably be the best one to work on...

Cats aren't Lazy! Merely judicious with their energy! Plus lazy is underrated, undervalued, and treated as a disease. It's a much natural state of being!
:p And how can you be lazy when you go to work, take care of house and hm, animals and whatever... enough for me I tell you! The cultural expectations... ridiculous! Not to mention my own!!!
Glad you chose iphoneography:),,, else this conversation would have to exist in some parallel universe! And you are awesome at it! So app on super woman!!

As per meditation - start w/ just a few minutes at a time: there is no wrong way to do it (despite what the books/teachers etc...say) just better ways - the best being what works for you! Apping as meditation!!!:coffee:

Thanks Robert! This was snapped while waiting for the subway train...

And I have a feeling I'm going to love every combo that includes GSQUAD. :thumbs:

My 2012 366 project gave me such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment, spurred creativity, made me more disciplined, and enabled me to learn the ins and outs of my favorite app, Hipstamatic. :inlove:

I made the decision not to do a 365 project this year.... At first I felt a sense of relief, but then as this first week has passed I started to really miss it. The searching each day for something different and unique to capture... snapping those drive-bys and then checking the camera roll later and being pleasantly surprised I actually caught something! :thumbs: And seeing all the MobiPeeps wonderful 365 projects... I got sort of "lonely". :whistle: :coffee:

Since my OCD/anal side can't stand the thought of missing days, or seeing empty squares in my Photo365 app, I decided to create this thread! So I will post up photos here and there, every now and then, sooner or later. No pressure. :D And I'll keep it all Hipsta, but work on trying new combos.

:D

I love it! I'm so glad you are doing an "every now and then" project :).

Back
Top Bottom