Cat's Every Now & Then Project

089912D2-8CAE-49A9-98B7-B3919DC2D88A.jpeg

A fence I liked...
Edited in Photos, Snapseed and a tiny tweak in IG (added a bit of fade)

CEFDF7A4-4FCE-4DF6-95D0-828C021E1A42.jpeg
E6822FF6-A0B4-4C49-BA31-860EB7268C45.jpeg

I was playing around with MuseMage the other day at work... I kind of liked the mood in these. Ran them through Pixlr for the texture, and maybe some slight tweaks in Snapseed (I can’t remember).

E52591FA-5E36-48A3-9B44-1E6AC7D3CF77.jpeg

I dunno about this one... I had the urge to combine the first two (Diptic). I’m unsure if I really like it or not...

View attachment 105790 View attachment 105791
I was playing around with MuseMage the other day at work... I kind of liked the mood in these. Ran them through Pixlr for the texture, and maybe some slight tweaks in Snapseed (I can’t remember).

View attachment 105792
I dunno about this one... I had the urge to combine the first two (Diptic). I’m unsure if I really like it or not...
love the first two, the third not so much but I'm sure others will wow it :)

View attachment 105790 View attachment 105791

View attachment 105792
I really like everything about the first two...great editing. I like the third one less only because the plant is in the middle of the image. That’s strictly personal preference on my part as I’m an off-center kinda gal!:lol:

I really like everything about the first two...great editing. I like the third one less only because the plant is in the middle of the image. That’s strictly personal preference on my part as I’m an off-center kinda gal!:lol:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, that third one..... [emoji13]

Back
Top Bottom