MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I can’t decide which version I like best, so….

CE462AAC-4C9C-4DE6-899E-C7720606CE3F.jpeg

E2D6A86F-3CA5-4FB2-9FB2-F369E8A444F6.jpeg

Snapseed

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
I can’t decide which version I like best, so….

View attachment 185513
View attachment 185514
Snapseed
I've flip-flopped several times looking at these. The b/w seems more restrained, the color more exuberant (or possibly chaotic, depending on how you feel about such things). In the end, though... The sign is a key point in the image for me, and I like it much better in color.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I’m always a sucker for BnW.

Usually I am with you Star, but the autumnal orange gets me every time!

I've flip-flopped several times looking at these. The b/w seems more restrained, the color more exuberant (or possibly chaotic, depending on how you feel about such things). In the end, though... The sign is a key point in the image for me, and I like it much better in color.
Thanks guys! ❤️ I’m drawn to the color too (which is usual for me). And yes, Ted, same here re the sign.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
So I restarted my iPhone and when I opened the app all the paks started downloading. Except one. So I restarted the iPhone again, and now all the paks are un-downloaded! The Restore button does nothing when I tap it. Should I delete the app?

1663430972820.png

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
So I restarted my iPhone and when I opened the app all the paks started downloading. Except one. So I restarted the iPhone again, and now all the paks are un-downloaded! The Restore button does nothing when I tap it. Should I delete the app?

View attachment 185639
That used to happen to me, but the Restore button always worked.:confused: Maybe delete and reload?

Top Bottom