Cat's Every Now & Then Project

View attachment 174672
Snapseed

Yesterday, I witnessed a horse die, suddenly and with no warning. It was terribly sad, but I’m grateful I was there to try and provide some comfort to him, and support his grieving owner. Now I watch his brother, who was very bonded to him, left alone, and it hurts my heart. :coldsweat: Farm life can be very challenging for one with too soft a heart… RIP Harley boy… watch over Thor.
:cry:

View attachment 174672
Snapseed

Yesterday, I witnessed a horse die, suddenly and with no warning. It was terribly sad, but I’m grateful I was there to try and provide some comfort to him, and support his grieving owner. Now I watch his brother, who was very bonded to him, left alone, and it hurts my heart. :coldsweat: Farm life can be very challenging for one with too soft a heart… RIP Harley boy… watch over Thor.
Oh no, poor you! :disappointed: This looks like a very old horse. At least I hope it’s an old one, because it’s very thin.

Oh no, poor you! :disappointed: This looks like a very old horse. At least I hope it’s an old one, because it’s very thin.
I couldn’t find the words, good job, JillyG Jilly!
Everyone thought that because his ribs always showed, but according to his owner it was his “constitution” and he was quite healthy, got two flakes of hay + two scoops of grain a day + pasture grass… you know how it’s hard for some people to gain weight or lose weight… that was Harley.

Everyone thought that because his ribs always showed, but according to his owner it was his “constitution” and he was quite healthy, got two flakes of hay + two scoops of grain a day + pasture grass… you know how it’s hard for some people to gain weight or lose weight… that was Harley.
They lose body fat as they get older and it’s hard to tell how old a horse is just by looking. It’s good that people are concerned though.:thumbs:

BC301369-F1BE-4B49-954F-E07B155EB4F6.jpeg

It’s been foggy here for a few days and I LOVE IT… taken this evening at dusk. No edits other than convert to B&W in native camera app.

View attachment 175443
It’s been foggy here for a few days and I LOVE IT… taken this evening at dusk. No edits other than convert to B&W in native camera app.
Almost all of my b/w conversions these days start there with either Noir or Mono. Sometimes I then jump to ACDSee to adjust the lighting, but often not. The editing tools in the native Camera Roll/Photos app are pretty good.

Almost all of my b/w conversions these days start there with either Noir or Mono. Sometimes I then jump to ACDSee to adjust the lighting, but often not. The editing tools in the native Camera Roll/Photos app are pretty good.
Totally agree Ted

I use the native camera app to test crop a photo when I'm deciding which photo to submit. Then I'll revert the photo and open it in Snapseed.

Thank you! One of the good things about being in slow traffic. :D
Here in Newcastle we don’t really have slow traffics, at least not yet since I don’t have to do school hours for Joana. The only place I’ve lived in with slow/standstill traffic was Rio, but if I put my hand out of the car window to photograph anything there I would end phone and armless :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom