Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Went to a state fair last weekend. Went on the Ferris Wheel, but unfortunately not on my favorite swing ride because this one was super high and spun too fast. :eek:

F26E3BF2-0FDE-4DD3-A3D8-3D2442A5A74E.jpeg

08148D43-CF1A-4F02-AA4B-4A82312B1234.jpeg

Instagram edit

A58C161C-3574-41D7-B551-F121F9D27B0C.jpeg

BDA152B5-6900-4605-9FB2-62F8D1E2222B.jpeg

Went to a zoo, which I haven’t done in many years (decades??) because they make me sad, but I was out of ideas and wanted to do something… Maybe zoos have changed because the enclosures were quite spacious with lots of natural elements. By far the jellyfish were my favorite… they are simply magical… ❤️

View attachment 184644
View attachment 184645

Went to a zoo, which I haven’t done in many years (decades??) because they make me sad, but I was out of ideas and wanted to do something… Maybe zoos have changed because the enclosures were quite spacious with lots of natural elements. By far the jellyfish were my favorite… they are simply magical… ❤️
Gorgeous.:hearteyes:.

View attachment 184644
View attachment 184645

Zoos have definitely improved, we have the new Sydney zoo out in the western suburbs which is spectacular. Raised walkways and large enclosures. Been there twice the kids love it.

It’s one of my go-to’s for arty stuff :) And the Undoer pencil (far right) really helps to fine tune things.
Yes, I still use it occasionally. I particularly like the Hollywood and Freshen to spice up some of the colours. And Dotter and Edger to add variation in texture. The Blurrer actually works quite well to simulate a narrow depth of field. I will sometimes run the image through twice to get a stronger blur.

View attachment 185251
Dahlias
ImageBlender, Mextures, Stackables, Pixlr, Snapseed
This is lovely! And cool reflection in the vase.I have to say that I am very jealous of vases of flowers or potted plants. Our cat, Dolly is a plant eater. Anything in a vase will be tipped over and partially consumed. Houseplants disappear, bit by bit.

This is lovely! And cool reflection in the vase.I have to say that I am very jealous of vases of flowers or potted plants. Our cat, Dolly is a plant eater. Anything in a vase will be tipped over and partially consumed. Houseplants disappear, bit by bit.
Thank you!
Oh, I’ve had cats like that. Luckily Finn leaves them alone. :smirkcat:

BW conversion works, but this one is definitely my favourite. Gorgeous tones, and the textured bg is perfect
Thanks Jen. The background is the cloth that the vase was sitting on, cloned in Snapseed to remove the lamp, shiplap wall, etc in the background.

Back
Top Bottom