Cat's Every Now & Then Project

I can’t decide which version I like best, so….

CE462AAC-4C9C-4DE6-899E-C7720606CE3F.jpeg

E2D6A86F-3CA5-4FB2-9FB2-F369E8A444F6.jpeg

Snapseed

I can’t decide which version I like best, so….

View attachment 185513
View attachment 185514
Snapseed
I've flip-flopped several times looking at these. The b/w seems more restrained, the color more exuberant (or possibly chaotic, depending on how you feel about such things). In the end, though... The sign is a key point in the image for me, and I like it much better in color.

I’m always a sucker for BnW.

Usually I am with you Star, but the autumnal orange gets me every time!

I've flip-flopped several times looking at these. The b/w seems more restrained, the color more exuberant (or possibly chaotic, depending on how you feel about such things). In the end, though... The sign is a key point in the image for me, and I like it much better in color.
Thanks guys! ❤️ I’m drawn to the color too (which is usual for me). And yes, Ted, same here re the sign.

So I restarted my iPhone and when I opened the app all the paks started downloading. Except one. So I restarted the iPhone again, and now all the paks are un-downloaded! The Restore button does nothing when I tap it. Should I delete the app?

1663430972820.png

So I restarted my iPhone and when I opened the app all the paks started downloading. Except one. So I restarted the iPhone again, and now all the paks are un-downloaded! The Restore button does nothing when I tap it. Should I delete the app?

View attachment 185639
That used to happen to me, but the Restore button always worked.:confused: Maybe delete and reload?

Back
Top Bottom