HipstaPaks Celebrating 8 Years of Hipstamatic...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Celebrating 8 Years of Hipstamatic... :notworthy:

And collect an Anniversary Case... :thumbs:

FREE... :rog:

BBC481C0-855F-4121-B632-F521A450691A.png

0932B01B-345E-4F94-8D2B-4A1B9505AD75.png

Call me stupid but what purpose do these cases actually serve?

The cases have no effect on image processing at all, but they can help to organize your gear. E.g. case A for B&W films, case B for retro look combos, case C for sharp&clean&saturated stuff, case D for your favorites on holiday trip. The benefit is, you can very fast recognize wether the right gear category is selected now. But, of course, this says nothing about actual selected cembo. So this benefit is very limited. Unless you have all 37 cases and a maximum of 37 favourites and you mark each combo with different case. I think it is mostly a styling gadget. I always use only the standard black case all the time.

Last edited:
The cases have no effect on image processing at all, but they can help to organize your gear. E.g. case A for B&W films, case B for retro look combos, case C for sharp&clean&saturated stuff, case D for your favorites on holiday trip. The benefit is, you can very fast recognize wether the right gear category is selected now. But, of course, this says nothing about actual selected cembo. So this benefit is very limited. Unless you have all 37 cases and a maximum of 37 favourites and you mark each combo with different case. I think it is mostly a styling gadget. I always use only the standard black case all the time.
Thank you for letting us know the purpose of the case and their use

I'd always say I was going to organize stuff with cases, but I never did. I just use the beat up black one.... I love it!

Back
Top Bottom