NEW Choose an App Tutorial for your MobiCommunity HERE... :)

How much of information would be needed for a tutorial on Hipstamatic as it is fairly straight forward? I would be happy to write one up but there wouldn't be much to say apart from how to save favorites, access them and delete them?
You are right; Hipsta is pretty straightforward. Maybe you could also add some info about the "little" things (e.g. how to purchase new paks from within the phone, how to alphabetize film and lens for easier access, etc.).
A good and valid point Vivi and an equally good and valid answer Lisa, thanks both... :notworthy:

It is easy to get carried away with just the imagery side of any app when it comes to a Tutorial, but it is also good to concentrate on the intricacies and complexities of apps that, on the face of it, are quite straightforward to the more experienced... ;)

If we approach it from a novice perspective, what will make it easier for someone just starting out with any app, to use as well as produce reasonable results from in the shortest time... :cool:

If a picture paints a thousand words, just iMagine how useful well placed screenshots and instruction might be for the nuances hidden away in an app that many of us take for granted in every days use - my 'Shake 'n Take' regimen in Hipstamatic would be a classic example... :D

You are right; Hipsta is pretty straightforward. Maybe you could also add some info about the "little" things (e.g. how to purchase new paks from within the phone, how to alphabetize film and lens for easier access, etc.).

Lisa!! I never knew you could alphabetize films and lenses for easier access!! How do you do that? DOH!! :oops:

OK will give it a try - put me down for Hipstamatic :D
Thanks much Vivi... :inlove:

I look forward to learning some more stuff about Hipstamatic that neither of us ever knew... :whistle:

Shall I call the vet, or will you... :sneaky:

Lisa!! I never knew you could alphabetize films and lenses for easier access!! How do you do that? DOH!! :oops:
Points made well illustrated Vivi... :whistle:

:rog:

When you open up Hipstamatic, tap the curved arrow so you're looking at the "front" of the camera (and not the viewfinder). In the center tap on the camera icon, then choose "Edit Camera Bag" in the upper right corner.

"Lenses in Camera Bag" will now be showing, and you can hold the right side/triple line and slide them to where you want them.
In the bottom you'll also see "Flashes" in the center and "Films" to the far right. Tap on those and you can do the same.

Tape "Done" and voila!! Instant organization!!! :thumbs::D

When you open up Hipstamatic, tap the curved arrow so you're looking at the "front" of the camera (and not the viewfinder). In the center tap on the camera icon, then choose "Edit Camera Bag" in the upper right corner.

"Lenses in Camera Bag" will now be showing, and you can hold the right side/triple line and slide them to where you want them.
In the bottom you'll also see "Flashes" in the center and "Films" to the far right. Tap on those and you can do the same.

Ahhhh why thank you Ma'am!!! I never knew that! Will put that in the tutorial! :D:thumbs:

bpahia said:
So, when a tutorial (or review) is done, where should we post them?

Hi Bryan, good question... ;)

Start a new thread for each app in the App Review or App Tutorial Section as appropriate... :)

I am hoping Tutorials for the same app, but different topic/subject, will be a follow up post in the same thread, so the first Tutorial needs to start with the 'App Name Tutorial' with any additional title info as necessary... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Can we also add these to the list?

Photo Transfer
Instagram

This will help cover all of the apps on MobiTog's new Essentials list. Ta nicely. :D

I can do Photo Transfer but just to confirm this is the one you mean?
Capture.JPG

RoseCat said:

Cool. I never knew you could do this. They could be grouped by color and B&W as well.

Reed said:
Cool. I never knew you could do this. They could be grouped by color and B&W as well.

Oooo...good idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Great list! Epic Tutorials is on it... 645 Pro Mk II will be completed shortly. Just waiting on the developer to respond to a few questions about possible bugs identified in testing.

I'm guessing that maybe my tutorials aren't covering what you'd like to see? If there's anything I could add to mine, I sure would like some guidance from my Mobipeeps.

I've already done 5 tutorials on iColorama, 2 on Snapseed, and one each on Hipstamatic, Scratchcam, Decim8 and Image Blender.

http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/
Great list! Epic Tutorials is on it... 645 Pro Mk II will be completed shortly. Just waiting on the developer to respond to a few questions about possible bugs identified in testing.
Whilst we appreciate the excellence of the tutorials you guys, and many others so kindly share with your MobiFamily... :notworthy: ...they do have one slight downside in that they do take our precious MobiMembers away from their second (in some cases even First) Home... :rog:

Although, we do acknowledge most do return, we are working on what we think is an exciting addition to the MobiExperience that will enable fabulous contributions from such tutorials to be properly featured within MobiTog, whilst not detracting one jot from the original creator and with the ability to include proper linking for those that still wish to pay a visit... ;)

Watch this space, coming soon, as beta testing is nearing completion... :D

Whilst we appreciate the excellence of the tutorials you guys, and many others so kindly share with your MobiFamily... :notworthy: ...they do have one slight downside in that they do take our precious MobiMembers away from their second (in some cases even First) Home... :rog:

Although, we do acknowledge most do return, we are working on what we think is an exciting addition to the MobiExperience that will enable fabulous contributions from such tutorials to be properly featured within MobiTog, whilst not detracting one jot from the original creator and with the ability to include proper linking for those that still wish to pay a visit... ;)

Watch this space, coming soon, as beta testing is nearing completion... :D
Oh, now this is exciting!!! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom