Christmas Bling 2020

WARNING: Intellectual property theft ahead

I liked rizole's Christmas pigeon so much that I snarfled the 1500 pixel wide version from MobiTog, upsized it to 5100 pixels wide in Pixelmator, and printed it at 300 dpi on a 13x19 inch sheet so it could join the rest of our crew. The print came out great.

View attachment 162952
20201222_104923-01.jpeg
We have ours at the top of the stairs, looking down benevolently and cooing christmas carols quietly to itself....
'Peck the halls with boughs of holly...'

Last edited:
WARNING: Intellectual property theft ahead

I liked rizole's Christmas pigeon so much that I snarfled the 1500 pixel wide version from MobiTog, upsized it to 5100 pixels wide in Pixelmator, and printed it at 300 dpi on a 13x19 inch sheet so it could join the rest of our crew. The print came out great.

View attachment 162952
That is awesome!!!

Coolest hugest Christmas gift

We had my Mum and my brother here today for a minimalistic Christmas party without hugs. Uncle Pelle had bought the coolest gift - it’s 2 meters high and resides now outside our kitchen door.

5B96CBA4-2B24-46B8-9DEB-8D5AB18899CD.jpeg

here’s a summary of today

My masterpiece

After dinner on the couch. Can't believe I made that tapestry myself. It was 30 years ago and it took me months to finish it. When we hung it on the wall I noticed that one go the cross stitches is just a "half stitch". With my perfectionism I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown :eek: But my DH convinced me that nobody could see it. In fact I didn't fix it and now it's just a funny story from the past. I haven't made any tapestries since then though:whistle:

PsC (Photoshop Camera)

View attachment 162641
Oh yeah, I see what you mean....that half stitch stands out like a sore thumb.

We haven't been home for Christmas for a few years so we didn't bother to put up the tree and do the usual decorations. This year we did - imagine my surprise when I found that I purchased these cute bottle toppers a few years ago. Had totally forgotten that.

Hipsta - Blinken film
IMG_6186.jpg

Back
Top Bottom