Christmas Cheer Around The World

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
A bit late, but these appeared on my 365.

IMG_4656.JPG

IMG_9174.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That’s my first Yule Gargoyle. Family tradition? :)

Somewhere along the line, gargoyles became a theme in the house. We used to put a evergreen branch around him, but now we just surround him with birds. He holds the jingle bells year round.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Somewhere along the line, gargoyles became a theme in the house. We used to put a evergreen branch around him, but now we just surround him with birds. He holds the jingle bells year round.
Love it. :D

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Yes!

Seeing more of them this time, I notice there’s even crowned kings. They all seem to match - Did you buy a set of something? Or collect over the years?
They just appeared over the years. I think Lorraine finds them at thrift stores and such. Or I'm pretty sure that's how it happens anyway. I mean, you don't think they breed, do they? It must get awfully boring being boxed up 11 months out of the year.

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
IMG_4444.JPG

Our Christmas tree sits in the window seat corner and to save floor space it sits at the level of the seats minus the cushions.
We are finding that this tree we cut ourselves and put in water within a couple of hours is standing up much better than the trees from the sale lots that have often been cut at least 3 week’s previously. Much less fallout of needles on the floor.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
View attachment 104182
Our Christmas tree sits in the window seat corner and to save floor space it sits at the level of the seats minus the cushions.
We are finding that this tree we cut ourselves and put in water within a couple of hours is standing up much better than the trees from the sale lots that have often been cut at least 3 week’s previously. Much less fallout of needles on the floor.
It’s absolutely beautiful. :inlove: I love this nook so much (even sans tree).

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I finally found some Christmas cheer!! :D My friend and I went to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania to see their Christmas lights. We bundled up and yes, roamed the huge estate in 12°F weather. :eek: I was pretty warm, considering (I should have layered on one more sweater and I would have been toasty, except for my face). They had a few fire pits scattered about to warm up at (sooooo loving that my coat/gloves now smell like woodsmoke! :inlove: )

And the best thing??? HOT CHOCOLATE WITH BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM. Oh yeah mama....that’s what I’m talkin’ about. :inlove:

I’m definitely going back in the Spring/Summer to see all the flowers in bloom.

D9E9EDC8-4FD1-4875-9EED-ABCA3258BBF8.jpeg

I took this especially for Venomator Rog... a Christmas tree made of orchids!!! The lighting was crap, but I think you can get an idea.

89948723-2C4A-4C4A-931D-CF64DDD5AF55.jpeg

This is designed with walnuts, apples and cranberries.

D756EBE9-682F-49EA-BF30-B4BB5E07AA7E.jpeg

A taste of the outside area...it was pretty magical!

Edited with Snapseed and iMovie

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 104182

It’s lovely!

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I finally found some Christmas cheer!! :D My friend and I went to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania to see their Christmas lights. We bundled up and yes, roamed the huge estate in 12°F weather. :eek: I was pretty warm, considering (I should have layered on one more sweater and I would have been toasty, except for my face). They had a few fire pits scattered about to warm up at (sooooo loving that my coat/gloves now smell like woodsmoke! :inlove: )

And the best thing??? HOT CHOCOLATE WITH BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM. Oh yeah mama....that’s what I’m talkin’ about. :inlove:

View attachment 104185
I took this especially for Venomator Rog... a Christmas tree made of orchids!!! The lighting was crap, but I think you can get an idea.

View attachment 104186

View attachment 104187

:thumbs::inlove:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 104182
I feel like a real baa humbug when I see all the wonderful trees. I didn’t bother this year, no visitors. :cheeks:

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 104185

View attachment 104186

View attachment 104187

Pretty amazing! I guess it was worth it to brave the elements.