Christmas Lights in your ‘hood

Does anybody else have snow yet?
Yup

8AEF83A0-AB04-4DF6-B18E-7C3D91A2D867.jpeg
6803C97F-339E-4DFD-935E-92C8C102326D.jpeg

Our tree is up.
D152DA64-C522-4594-A0F5-16EFD87B7834.jpeg

Actually it has been up for a few days. It’s smaller than it looks. A wall-mounted apartment-sized tree Fabi had before we met. It is about 1 metre tall. We reworked it with some new LED lights and and some of our favourite decorations and we take one picture off the wall and hang the tree up instead. It’s fairly flat so it takes no room space at all and it’s just perfect for those early decorations to help us get in the Christmas spirit. The whole thing, decorations and all, goes in a plastic bag and gets hung up in the attic until next year. We usually update the decorations a bit each year. Our big tree will have to wait.

Our tree is up.
View attachment 117621
Actually it has been up for a few days. It’s smaller than it looks. A wall-mounted apartment-sized tree Fabi had before we met. It is about 1 metre tall. We reworked it with some new LED lights and and some of our favourite decorations and we take one picture off the wall and hang the tree up instead. It’s fairly flat so it takes no room space at all and it’s just perfect for those early decorations to help us get in the Christmas spirit. The whole thing, decorations and all, goes in a plastic bag and gets hung up in the attic until next year. We usually update the decorations a bit each year. Our big tree will have to wait.
I have. Never seen anything like this before. But now that I have I think it an awesome idea :D I love the twinkly lights too :thumbs:

Our tree is up.
View attachment 117621
So festive! And a clever idea too. :thumbs:

I have. Never seen anything like this before. But now that I have I think it an awesome idea :D I love the twinkly lights too :thumbs:
The cross-star effect on the lights comes from the Sparkle Cam app. It makes animated video sparkles, too. Likewise the kirakira+ and bokeh+ apps. I find the Sparkle cam app the most useful but each has its own tricks.

Back
Top Bottom