Christmas Lights in your ‘hood

The first real lights we have seen so far.
9EE9C334-DD25-4471-965A-715911F614D9.jpeg

Chromatica

We live down a road close to what is called The Six Crossroads Roundabout because well, it has 6 roads going into it. Between 2 of these roads at the roundabout there is a big Christmas tree which feels like it was only planted a couple of years back and every year they have a tradition of decorating it.

On my way to golf I was sitting in the car waiting to go around the roundabout and managed to get a quick pic of them decorating it this year. Will have to get another one of it finished.
92992D37-0E6F-4599-A647-F25695914269.jpeg

Went to see the Lights at Royal Wisley Gardens tonight. Some taken with native camera and some with ProCamera Lowlight+
View attachment 118523
View attachment 118524
View attachment 118525
View attachment 118527
View attachment 118526
That’s pretty, Yvonne!

I’ll stop it eventually, don’t worry. I just have to make fun of myself for a bit longer :lol:

Now, seriously, it’s pretty! Every year in Sydney they have the Vivid festival and lots of areas of the city are decorated with colourful, artsy lights. It’s very cool.

Went to see the Lights at Royal Wisley Gardens tonight. Some taken with native camera and some with ProCamera Lowlight+
View attachment 118523
View attachment 118524
View attachment 118525
View attachment 118527
View attachment 118526
These are without doubt the best Christmas lights I have seen so far.
We have a place not far from us called Callaway Gardens:
https://www.callawaygardens.com/resort-experiences/signature-events/fantasy-in-lights/
They look amazing but are totally overwhelming for me;)

That’s pretty, Yvonne!

I’ll stop it eventually, don’t worry. I just have to make fun of myself for a bit longer :lol:

Now, seriously, it’s pretty! Every year in Sydney they have the Vivid festival and lots of areas of the city are decorated with colourful, artsy lights. It’s very cool.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom