TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
IMG_20180119_184104471-01.jpeg

I really like this too Tom. Would you mind adding the app or apps you used, where it is, and when we can drop by for tea?

LOL - well, of course! It's the 'Rathausmarkt' of Hamburg where I live. At the right you see the town hall. I usually use a bunch of camera Apps as the choice on Android is not that good - too my opinion.

I think I used Footej Camera (one of my favourites because it's minimalism what is needed) and processed it afterwards with Snapseed, adjusting the tone to be more warm, pull down the shadows and ambient while pushing the highlights.

Last edited:
LOL - well, of course! It's the 'Rathausmarkt' of Hamburg where I live. At the right you see the town hall. I usually use a bunch of camera Apps as the choice on Android is not that good - too my opinion.

I think I used Footej Camera (one of my favourites because it's minimalism what is needed) and has processed it afterwards with Snapseed, adjusting the tone to be more warm, pull down the shadows and ambient while pushing the highlights.
Thanks Tom :thumbs: I’ve not heard of that camera. I agree about the camera apps: it is changing though as a colleague of mine lets me know as soon as he finds an IOS equivalent ;)

Have a look at Moment Pro Camera. That's what I would like to see for Android (yes, there is an Android version but it's featureless). Very clear interface and all you need to control your shot.

Last edited:
Have a look at Moment Pro Camera. That's what I would like to see for Android (yes, there is an Android version but it's featureless). Very clear interface and you need to control your shot.
Ahhh, yes. I have the app and like it. At the moment I have been using Chromatica or Camera+2. They both produce stunning quality images: I almost don’t even have to be there ;)

Back
Top Bottom