Classic Lo-Fi 0.3 mp

alexfairkon

MobiAddict
Real Name
Alex
Device
iPhone SE
I have long wanted to buy a classic lo-fi camera Vivitar Mini DIGITAL 3-in-1. For various reasons, I did not buy this camera. A couple of months ago, I accidentally purchased the phone with stunning camera parameters. This is a real lo-fi that discards you in the beginning of 2000. Today, I will try to blow your mind ...
For starters: Apples, grapes and old phone.

IMG_20150924_114428.JPG

IMG_20150924_114601.JPG

IMG_20150924_122141.JPG

Tools: Gsmart F180 + standard Android Gallery app.

Last edited:
Good afternoon mobitog! Today's weather in our region puts records of temperature. Now 11 am and already 20 degrees Celsius. Maybe because of this, I have forgotten tablet at home. So I show your picture as is, without editing %)

View attachment 68624 View attachment 68626
Where do you live? 20 degrees is what I wish for. We are slowly facing 0 here (Germany). But hopefully it takes a little longer till then. At the moment it is mild and chilly but not cold. :)

Where do you live? 20 degrees is what I wish for. We are slowly facing 0 here (Germany). But hopefully it takes a little longer till then. At the moment it is mild and chilly but not cold. :)
Do you know where is the sister city of Osnabrück? I live nearby. 20C was in late September, now we have a normal temperature of -2 -4 degrees at night and about 0 day. I believe that we are now is not cold. In Soviet times, November 7, we always had a snow. The fact that the snow has not yet delivered a serious problem of Putin. =))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom