Classic Lo-Fi 0.3 mp

Gold fish! Philips E560 + Pixlr
IMG00016.jpg
IMG00016_20171224141831220.jpg

Did not understand what it means to dig?
What zenjenny said. Like a lot of slang, it can also be used other ways: "You dig?" equals "Do you understand?" for example.

This started me thinking about where the term came from. I don't know, for certain, but for me it conjures up images of beatniks from the 1950s. Imagine them sitting around in a hole-in-the-wall coffee place, drinking espresso, smoking cigarettes, idly reading a paperback by Alan Watts or Jack Kerouac, jazz or folk music playing in the background. For the men: black turtlenecks, berets, goatees, dark glasses. For the women: black leotards, long straight hair, oversized sweater, dark glasses, no beard.

What zenjenny said. Like a lot of slang, it can also be used other ways: "You dig?" equals "Do you understand?" for example.

This started me thinking about where the term came from. I don't know, for certain, but for me it conjures up images of beatniks from the 1950s. Imagine them sitting around in a hole-in-the-wall coffee place, drinking espresso, smoking cigarettes, idly reading a paperback by Alan Watts or Jack Kerouac, jazz or folk music playing in the background. For the men: black turtlenecks, berets, goatees, dark glasses. For the women: black leotards, long straight hair, oversized sweater, dark glasses, no beard.
I understand you! Slang generation 50-60.
“Фильтруй базар, когда шнурки в стакане”
Фильтруй базар - watch your speech
шнурки в стакане - parents are home
Translation by Google absolutely senseless - "Filter the bazaar when the laces in the glass"

Maynard G. Krebs!

Absolutely!! :D

I understand you! Slang generation 50-60.
“Фильтруй базар, когда шнурки в стакане”
Фильтруй базар - watch your speech
шнурки в стакане - parents are home
Translation by Google absolutely senseless - "Filter the bazaar when the laces in the glass"
Haha!!! Now that's funny.... :D

Concert of modern Russian bits. women with a beard are not seen. (Philips e560, as is)
IMG00062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom