MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
For two years in a row I've spent Thanksgiving week in a hotel situated right on the beach, and nearby is a big amusement park. I love wandering the deserted boardwalk among closed up vendor stalls and rides shut down for the winter. It's a delicious spooky feeling, like I'm inside a Stephen King novel.

I decided to put the images together in this thread. I may duplicate some from last year that I probably posted somewhere else on MobiTog (but couldn't find) so pardon any dupes.

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

Made with an iPhone 7 Plus
Edited with Snapseed and VSCO

These are great, Cat. :thumbs: The shoe sale sign in the first pic really snaps, but I'm disappointed that LED shoes aren't included. The other pics look so much like the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and yet not -- all the same things but dressed a little differently.

These are great, Cat. :thumbs: The shoe sale sign in the first pic really snaps, but I'm disappointed that LED shoes aren't included. The other pics look so much like the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and yet not -- all the same things but dressed a little differently.
Yeah, I'd want those LED shoes, but only for $10. [emoji1] I guess most boardwalks have this vibe. I want to go to the Coney Island boardwalk too, in the winter. It's a bit of a schlep though.

All very beautiful images [emoji173]

Fab editing. I love the vintage feel of them all, but my fave is the second one. Lovely. :inlove:
Thanks John and Jilly! [emoji173]

Yeah, I'd want those LED shoes, but only for $10. [emoji1] I guess most boardwalks have this vibe. I want to go to the Coney Island boardwalk too, in the winter. It's a bit of a schlep though.

Thanks John and Jilly! [emoji173]
Do it for us Catherine. :thumbs:

IMG_9628.JPG

IMG_9642.JPG

IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9652.JPG

This was my favorite find... maybe because I just, you know, took a wrong turn and found myself wandering around an area that said it was for employees only and I just happened to stumble upon this room. I dunno. [emoji849][emoji1][emoji1373]

View attachment 88200

View attachment 88202

View attachment 88203

View attachment 88204

This was my favorite find... maybe because I just, you know, took a wrong turn and found myself wandering around an area that said it was for employees only and I just happened to stumble upon this room. I dunno. [emoji849][emoji1][emoji1373]
Did it saying anything about No Tresspassing or Danger-Keep Out? Wrong turn - pah! Lovely lovely images. What a find. They're like the carousel horse version of the terracotta army.:lol:

View attachment 88200

View attachment 88202

View attachment 88203

View attachment 88204

I LOVE everyone of these images, Catherine!! It's hard to pick a favorite because of all the wonderful colors and graphics. I think the carousel horse images really capture the feeling of "closed for the season".

Did it saying anything about No Tresspassing or Danger-Keep Out? Wrong turn - pah! Lovely lovely images. What a find. They're like the carousel horse version of the terracotta army.:lol:

LOL... [emoji849]

And YES!!! The terracotta army!! My childish mind was thinking how cool if they came to life... (or not! [emoji33]) The room and the whole area had a magical feel to it.

I LOVE everyone of these images, Catherine!! It's hard to pick a favorite because of all the wonderful colors and graphics. I think the carousel horse images really capture the feeling of "closed for the season".

Thanks Lisa! [emoji144]‍♀️

"Grab a Weiner" :snigger:
Some really nice compositions, shapes and textures.

Is my fave. Feels like denim.
Thanks Rizole! Cool observation, it does feel like denim.... [emoji1360]

Confession: I shot this with our new a** of a president in mind re his "grab 'em by the pxxxx" comment. [emoji849] [emoji78]

He's quite special isn't he? You can quote me on that but make sure you tell people it's an alternative fact :p

HA!!!! [emoji1360] Exactly. I love the Facebook posts where people say something outrageous then use #altfacts.

"Special" is an understatement. More like -----> [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Back
Top Bottom