Not open for further replies.

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
A fabulous opportunity for MobiTog.com Members to learn from one of the pre-eminent Mobile Photographers in the world, probably!

794x100_iPC_banner.jpg

Bob Weil (Egraphic) has been an exceptional supporter of the MobiTog.com Community for well over two years now and is well known to the MobiFamily for his brilliant Mobile Photographic Art, expert manipulation of iMagery through the use of multiple Apps and a unique, ethereal style.

Well now, Bob is about to unleash his years of experience and expertise in the world of Mobile Photography, for the benefit of beginners and experienced Mobile Photographers alike, with a very professional, well constructed and produced on-line training course, with a difference...

Banner_Var2_Large_600x550.jpg

I want to let you all know Bob will be introducing an online course on iPhone photography from Saturday, 21st June 2014 and will be offering MobiMembers the cour for the first two weeks, ending 04th July 2014, a fantastic deal so please get in early.

Bob, aka the talented Egraphic, is a frequent poster here and many of you may have witnessed his outstanding iMagery. You can find Bob's MobiAlbum HERE and his Flickr stream HERE.

You may also recall I recently reviewed an iPhoneography book Bob co-authored with another MobiMember Nicki Fitz-Gerald here. It was extremely well received in the wider world too, an awesome addition to any budding, or experienced, iPhoneographer's bookshelf, as attested by your fellow MobiMembers following my review.

Bob is also a regular contributor to iPhone Life Magazine and won the 2013 IPPA iPhoneographer of the Year Award.

In what little spare time he has, he co-manages iPhoneographyCentral.com with Nicki.

For those of you who love to learn by watching/doing, this is definitely the opportunity you've been waiting for to seriously improve your iPhone photography and apping game.

The pricing for the course is offered by Bob with a half-price discount, at $84 for an always on-line course, for MobiTog members who sign up during the next two weeks and also kindly agreed a modest commission to your MobiTog.com, for all MobiMembers who sign up for the early bird discount, so it really is win-win all round in that Members benefit and can help support their MobiCommunity in so doing.

There will be 6 - 7 hours of training in place at launch, along with a whole series of reference materials, introductory textures free from partners, and so on.

In the following months additional lessons, material and other content will be added that will be absolutely free of charge to those early birds who signed up and purchased the course earlier through their 'Lifetime Access' granted for the course. This allows MobiMembers to watch the course videos as many times as they want, no limits!

Click here to check out the iPhone Photo Art Composition Course < giving buyers immediate access to the course.

Please pass the word on and make sure you encourage them to sign up to MobiTog first, and also use the links provided above, in order to both receive the course discount for themselves but also ensure the MobiTog.com commission is achieved.

Thank you very much for your interest in reading this far and we hope you all support Bob (AND MobiTog.com by doing so!) in this exciting, rewarding and most excellent Mobile Photography training course - by the way, I have pre-viewed the course and can assure you the content is equal to the hype and will not disappoint! In fact, Bob is so confident in the content that he is offering a no-questions money back guarantee - one could not ask for better than that!

By the way, another of your leading MobiMembers, RoseCat, Catherine also endorses Bob and the course, and our Cat should know quality Mobile Photography work, if anyone does... :thumbs:

Best wishes,

Rog... :rog:

Another of our leading MobiMembers, RoseCat, also endorses Bob and the course, our Cat should know quality Mobile Photography work, if anyone does... :thumbs:

Best wishes,

:oops: You are too kind dear Rog!! :notworthy:

MobiPeeps, this is a wonderful opportunity! Bob is an outstanding iPhoneographer and mobile artist. This is indeed a great *bang for your buck*, and I encourage anyone who would like to improve their technique and learn new skills to sign up pronto! :D :thumbs:

:oops: You are too kind dear Rog!! :notworthy:

MobiPeeps, this is an wonderful opportunity! Bob is an outstanding iPhoneographer and mobile artist. This is indeed a great *bang for your buck*, and I encourage anyone who would like to improve their technique and learn new skills to sign up pronto! :D :thumbs:
All well deserved Cat... :D

I signed up yesterday. This sounds like an exciting opportunity; I have Bob and Nicki's book and enjoy its content immensely. I really like experimenting with different apps and styles, so having a chance to see them used in an online course will be terrific.
Thank you Bob, Nicki, and the Team for offering this opportunity.

I signed up yesterday. This sounds like an exciting opportunity; I have Bob and Nicki's book and enjoy its content immensely. I really like experimenting with different apps and styles, so having a chance to see them used in an online course will be terrific.
Thank you very much for the support and thoughtful comments. I'm so glad you liked the book. I took a similar approach with the course, wanting to make sure there was plenty of content and value for your hard-earned dollar. All the best!

I'm signed up! Appreciate the opportunity & the discount, Bob - thank you! PS I also have and love the book. I'm glad every day I found Mobitog -- so many doors opened :rolleyes: :notworthy:
Thanks, Jen! Mobitog is an amazing place - an absolutely unique iPhoneography community on the web. Roger and his team deserve many thanks for their labor of love here. Very welcoming place.

And I'm so glad you've enjoyed the book and I'm sure you'll find the course of interest. We're offering a money back guarantee if you think it falls short - we want to make it risk-free.

I signed up this morning and am part way through and loving it. Highly recommend it.
I'm signed up! Appreciate the opportunity & the discount, Bob - thank you! PS I also have and love the book. I'm glad every day I found Mobitog -- so many doors opened :rolleyes: :notworthy:
That is absolutely brilliant guys 'n gals of MobiTog... :notworthy:

Did you all sign-up using the MobiTog Affiliate Link in our discussion thread and/or Newsletter e-mail?

We hope you all enjoy this specially worthy course, it is superbly well constructed and executed... :thumbs:

Please do not forget to use the following linky to register for this truly awesome course by Bob Weil Egraphic ...

REGISTRATION LINK

AND - Please do not forget MobiMembers have just two weeks to register and get a half price discount kindly offered by Bob... :D

Is there a due by date ? Or is it two weeks from the date of this post ?:coffee:

Is there a due by date ? Or is it two weeks from the date of this post ?:coffee:
Not sure what you mean D - the two weeks at half price begins today, 21st June 2014 and you can sign up NOW, or at any time during the next two weeks to get your discount... :D

Not sure what you mean D - the two weeks at half price begins today, 21st June 2014 and you can sign up NOW, or at any time during the next two weeks to get your discount... :D
Hi, Delta - As long as you sign up by July 4, you will be able to purchase the course at the discounted price.

Hope that helps!

Bob

Thanks so much...I'm clear..just needed to know how much time I had...:notworthy::)

I signed up yesterday. It looks like a great course. One more week of iPhone Academy. I was wondering what I was going to do when it ends. Now I have an answer.
Superb Mike... :thumbs:

Let us know what you think here please... :D

Did you use the MobiTog linky to register Mike?... :rog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom