Coffee on the Square

klassklown0

MobiLurver
6x7, Wordfoto in two styles(romance and block), Iris to blend two together to get to different fonts, Iris Grunge, Frame Magic

image-3143530131.png

Venomator said:
Simply superb Nancy... :)

Brilliant concept carried off really, really well... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Thank you Greenie Thingy. And my grammar was better this time too, I think.

klassklown0 said:
Thank you Greenie Thingy. And my grammar was better this time too, I think.

Egg nog wearing off is it... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

How did you get the different font on the table and in the shadow?
In Wordfoto, the text you select appears all over the picture in different sizes. This is my First time using Wordfoto, although I've had it for several months. There are different shades and text that go with the shades. Once selected it appears across the photo. I chose two types and blended them together in Iris to see what the effect would look like.

In Wordfoto, the text you select appears all over the picture in different sizes. This is my First time using Wordfoto, although I've had it for several months. There are different shades and text that go with the shades. Once selected it appears across the photo. I chose two types and blended them together in Iris to see what the effect would look like.
This is wonderful! And it's your first time? I've tried WordFoto a couple times and have not had much luck. I did a Vespa photo that I liked, but other than that it's tricky. :thumbs:

RoseCat (Catherine) said:
This is wonderful! And it's your first time? I've tried WordFoto a couple times and have not had much luck. I did a Vespa photo that I liked, but other than that it's tricky. :thumbs:

Not sure why I haven't used it. Iris seemed to blend well on the different styles ( not sure what Wordfoto called it). I'm not sure if you can arrange where to put the fonts/words at.

Back
Top Bottom