• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Collages

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Found Objects
iColorama, Leonardo, Repix and VintageHD

image.jpeg

I collected the egg shell, feathers and yes, even the bird skull, from our garden. I photographed the book page.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Found Objects

View attachment 80941

I collected the egg shell, feathers and yes, even the bird skull, from our garden. I photographed the book page.
Looks like you've found another *thing* Jilly - you're really making this genre your own. Something different every time - what a great eye & feel you have for colour & texture!

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Looks like you've found another *thing* Jilly - you're really making this genre your own. Something different every time - what a great eye & feel you have for colour & texture!

Thank you. From someone whose work I greatly admire that means alot.:inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Found Objects

View attachment 80941

Oh how I love this!!! :notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy:

Absolutely!!

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Found Objects

View attachment 80941

Absolutely!!
I second Catherine. Jilly, this is just the BEST! Wow.

This makes me want to go out and do one too but I'm so busy with genealogy in preparation for my UK trip that I've hardly touched my photos. Hopefully will get a chance in Bali.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Absolutely!!
I second Catherine. Jilly, this is just the BEST! Wow.

This makes me want to go out and do one too but I'm so busy with genealogy in preparation for my UK trip that I've hardly touched my photos. Hopefully will get a chance in Bali.

I like this a lot. And it echoes a pirate's treasure map -- The Mystery of Bird Island.

Thank you all. I meant to say that I photographed everything separately and then brought each one onto the background. Composite-style :lol:.

mwolfer

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Melissa 'Mel'
Device
iPhone X
Thank you. Do you fancy having a go Mel?

I neither possess the skill or talent to replicate of these beauties. I aspire to work hard and some day ... Probably when I retire be able to accomplish even a piece of art slightly resembling these lovelies.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I neither possess the skill or talent to replicate of these beauties. I aspire to work hard and some day ... Probably when I retire be able to accomplish even a piece of art slightly resembling these lovelies.

You definitely could do it Mel. :thumbs: If you followed Ann's tutorial, that would be a good start.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

I feel a bit the same way Mel - a bit awe-inspired and 'I couldn't do that' (?) But I look at other stuff I didn't think I could do and then could . . . My camera roll is currently full of frustrated 'no, that's not what I wanted' attempts: but I'm pretty sure if when I take the time to go through the tutorial and find *my* rhythm with the method, I'll be much happier with the results.

And btw I've seen too many of your images to say anything to your 'I possess neither the skill not the talent' other than *pfft* :mobibabe:

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I feel a bit the same way Mel - a bit awe-inspired and 'I couldn't do that' (?) But I look at other stuff I didn't think I could do and then could . . . My camera roll is currently full of frustrated 'no, that's not what I wanted' attempts: but I'm pretty sure if when I take the time to go through the tutorial and find *my* rhythm with the method, I'll be much happier with the results.

And btw I've seen too many of your images to say anything to your 'I possess neither the skill not the talent' other than *pfft* :mobibabe:
Well said Jen. Pffft indeed (I've added an extra f for emphasis). :mobibabe: